B1 - General Topic 2022 #35 (September)

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

You still have a greater probability that Marlene returns to B1 in the early morning rather than she returns to sleep in B2 with Anya and Lavika 😁

I think ( and if the empty bed remains 😆..) , Marlene will be having lots of sleepovers in B2 .. Except of course if she wants her random adventure , then there’s nowhere better than her B1  room 😁

It seems that Esmi returned unexpectedly and Alana being the “ non official tenant “ anymore , she quit Esmi’s bed so as Esmi sleeps on her bed while patiently , Alana took beddings in order to prepare the couch in B1 .. 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems that Esmi returned unexpectedly and Alana being the “ non official tenant “ anymore , she quit Esmi’s bed so as Esmi sleeps on her bed while patiently , Alana took beddings in order to prepare the couch in B1 .. 

I don't think it was unexpected, just Alana got mad that Kristy woke her.

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

sorry guys but Marlene left B2 with her backpack 😁

I think it might be due to her argument  with Anya .. in any case , finally B2 was seen alive in the early morning hours when for the last almost 2 months it had to remain quiet because someone had to sleep on the couch in the LR ( which even now Lavika is doing being “ dead “ 😂🤣😂🤣 ) ..

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think it was unexpected, just Alana got mad that Kristy woke her.

If that’s the case , then one of the two didn’t respect originally that this is Esmi’s nerd Roma and one should sleep in the LR , however I doubt that Esmi would have a problem to sleep in the LR if she knew her bed would be occupied ..It is all more funny when Marlene and  Mathilda are both out and they will “ kill “ once again Alana’s sleep when they are back in B 1 😂🤣😂

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If that’s the case , then one of the two didn’t respect originally that this is Esmi’s nerd Roma and one should sleep in the LR , however I doubt that Esmi would have a problem to sleep in the LR if she knew her bed would be occupied ..It is all more funny when Marlene and  Mathilda are both out and they will “ kill “ once again Alana’s sleep when they are back in B 1 😂🤣😂

Mathilda almost did it but she saw Alana there first. She began to listen to her music when she saw her. I believe that Esmi was ok to share her bed with them. She did it other times, Alana was the one that didn't.

Just now, thinga69 said:

Mathilda almost did it but she saw Alana there first. She began to listen to her music when she saw her. I believe that Esmi was ok to share her bed with them. She did it other times, Alana was the one that didn't.

Yes …Alana is the “ Queen “ , her sleeping is precious and she can’t be disturbed .. Pff , I think her “ specialties “ won’t be missed by the rest of the girls …

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it might be due to her argument  with Anya .. in any case , finally B2 was seen alive in the early morning hours when for the last almost 2 months it had to remain quiet because someone had to sleep on the couch in the LR ( which even now Lavika is doing being “ dead “ 😂🤣😂🤣 ) ..

Do you know the reason for the little argument? I think I know

Anya: stay sleeping at B2 like @thinga69 thinks

Marlene: no, I prefer to return to B1 and agree with @moos54

end of story 🤣

• Haha 2