B1 - General Topic 2022 #35 (September)

Just now, moos54 said:

Do you know the reason for the little argument? I think I know

Anya: stay sleeping at B2 like @thinga69 thinks

Marlene: no, I prefer to return to B1 and agree with @moos54

end of story 🤣

To be honest , these funny arguments between two good friends , “ the childish “ ones as I call them or as say here , the need to prove “ whose dick is bigger ( whose right and whose wrong ) “ 😂🤣😂🤣 show the good friendship and relationship 😆.. I think it will be even better times for Marlene with the arrival of her friend , let’s see .

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

That's because Kristy probably were with Alana downtown and didn't want to go back to B4 like many does. I don't know why Alana isn't in B2, I don't believe that Lavi kicked her out. My only guess  is that she knew that with Anya's arrival there would be men in the apartment with Lavi and Marlene there.

RLC kicked her out, they had Svetlana booked in for a deep clean for Lavi to move to main bedroom

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Mathilda almost did it but she saw Alana there first. She began to listen to her music when she saw her. I believe that Esmi was ok to share her bed with them. She did it other times, Alana was the one that didn't.

Alana never liked sharing a bed, that's why Kristy slept on the couch or elsewhere often