B5 General Topic 2022 #15 (September / October)

Noldus

1 hour ago, henrik theis said:

Oppure potremmo chiederci che tipo di ragazzo sceglie, e perché? Bruno, Daniel e Thor!

I would like to point out that Bruno and Thor have been chosen, Daniel has suffered.  Di Bruno was in love for her first experience, with Thor she is in love and desperate for the economic situation. Daniel I prefer not to talk about it but I remain of the opinion that Thor must be hunted and a mate for Holly must be found to allow her to stay in B5

Just now, poncherello said:

Segnalo che sono stati scelti Bruno e Thor, Daniel ha sofferto. Di Bruno era innamorata alla sua prima esperienza, di Thor è innamorata e disperata per la situazione economica. Daniel preferisco non parlarne ma rimango dell'opinione che Thor vada cacciato e che si debba trovare un compagno per Holly per permetterle di stare in B5

Female companion, of course

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

in modo che possa tornare a non fare nulla???

Yes, now it is unwatchable. He certainly had a wonderful connection with Megan, so I remember and wouldn't mind an experience like that. Clearly with the temporary presence of some male

Some odd speculation of Holly and her male relationships ...which I care little to comment on.... 

I do however like the memories of Holy and Meghan ... they were amazing together and at parties... the good old days of B4  ....

if we were to carry on such fantasies of Thor gone and Holly remaining for fun and finances.... I think her and Marlene could be a fun and sexy dynamic duo.... just my personal fantasy ...  ( but no one can cook like the talented miss Meghan ) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Does anyone know what the fundamental problem is in this apartment? I'm confused. I'm wondering if Thor is more conservative and has a problem with Holly's antics. I don't watch 24/7, but I have observed Holly and Tereza hugging for extended lengths of time, kissing, touching, and breast kissing. Sometimes the guys are watching in amazement, and sometimes one of the guys through a hissy-fit. Then, I have observed Thor pull Holly atop of him and do some sort of 69, in front of the other couple. Thor sulks off to the bedroom. Last week, the girls went into Holly's bedroom, locked the door. I think the girls wanted to get into a intimate position as the guys opened the door. Tereza sucked Holly's nipple and rubbed Holly's clit with her thumb. Holly was receptive. 1)  Big change on Tereza's part, more intimate than hugging. 2) As the guys came through the door, it was Timur who had the hissy-fit, and tried to exit the apartment. Normally, Timur is more tolerant to Tereza's playfulness, and Thor has the fit. What is with all the long talks? between Holly and Tereza, Tereza and Thor, Holly and Timur, and all the guest peacemakers. 

Guests, parties, with sexual antics .... a show to boost apartment popularity .... but sometimes the playing goes too far, lines are crossed, resulting in disapproval? 

14 hours ago, Noldus said:

Make up sex 🙂 until next weekend

It's very sad that violence and toxicity is temporarly fixed with sex. It's even shocking how she can tolerate being with a violent man because of not controlling his drinking limits, mainly because of phisical attraction and carnal pleasure in exchange...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just sad to see Holly keep going to him with ALL the violent episodes he has and the crisis... One crisis for me should have been enough... 

Then they argue, perhaps fight, and Thor is violent. And then they fuck, and she thinks he is ok until next time. Its her way of living and earning money. But I agree with Mark. Lets have the little cook back to make love with Holly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1