Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #15

Pete1960

23 minutes ago, Ste said:

You are so infatuated with Paul I have never read on this forum anything like the

intense passion you have for another man you are clearly besotted by Paul watching

everything he wears and does, Seems obvious to me because I never ever seen this  

behavior before you might be a gay man ? Especially now with this comment saying

( I can't see myself eating out with a guy like that)  DO  you no longer feel romantic

Guess you are just a extremely stupid Person/ Man ?? I don't really know what you are

She was on the couch, he was in the kitchen, thus requiring to chose which cam. Obvious which one he chose to watch. It's beyond weird this, it's proper obsession at this point. Day in day out, all constant. He's this, he's that, he's the other. There is something not right about it all isn't there. And just as bad, we have to put up with it. Trust us here to get lumbered with this. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

59 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She was on the couch, he was in the kitchen, thus requiring to chose which cam. Obvious which one he chose to watch. It's beyond weird this, it's proper obsession at this point. Day in day out, all constant. He's this, he's that, he's the other. There is something not right about it all isn't there. And just as bad, we have to put up with it. Trust us here to get lumbered with this. 

Well that's it hard to comment here when you have the Alcoholic looking for a Bate the Gay Man looking for a Date

the Greek Janitor looking for a Guest the Admin looking for a M/T apartment. Oh Well I'll just keep on watching

Leora Eva and Paul much more interesting than this desolate forum

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Don't forget, it's the likes of us who are to blame for that. So i hear.

😏

Probably be the same 15 years from now with the then 46 year old Leora trying to keep the once glorious boobs and ass where they were.  I expect the same people, those still alive trying to figure out Leora still then (as Churchill described Russia) 'a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma'...

We'll never get Leora right until she makes her next move.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Probably be the same 15 years from now with the then 46 year old Leora trying to keep the once glorious boobs and ass where they were.  I expect the same people, those still alive trying to figure out Leora still then (as Churchill described Russia) 'a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma'...

We'll never get Leora right until she makes her next move.

15 Years from now.  RLC will be gone out of business by then.    Cracking Up Lol GIF

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

15 Years from now.  RLC will be gone out of business by then.    Cracking Up Lol GIF

The way things are going RLC as it is now will bore a 10 year old 15 years from now.  The norm will be 1/2 human, 1/2 robot doing things we can't now imagine.  The only one on the current forum that will dig it will be Gregg. (Sorry Gregg)

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Good Morning  

great friday everyone

23/09/2022 23/ September/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora sleeping in bed with a nice ass 

Paul In bed on the phone with headphones 

Mood Wow GIF by JustViral.Net

He's looking to see if the FSB is going to call him back home.  Putin's putting the Reservists on notice and getting them ready for further battle with Ukraine. 

Paul is just waiting for the call.  :biggrin:

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He's looking to see if the FSB is going to call him back home.  Putin's putting the Reservists on notice and getting them ready for further battle with Ukraine. 

Paul is just waiting for the call.  :biggrin:

That could be interesting on several levels.  Paul goes to Russia, then Malia's Ukrainian husband fights for Ukraine then Malia goes back to stay with Leora until its over with their men on opposite sides. 

• Haha 4