Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

2 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

I don't think anyone here thinks Martina is a good girl once she leaves the app. Remember they have an open relationship.

Hello @daerjohn2015 

No disrespect but who cares whether she is good or not, and yes, they have an open relationship. I continue to refuse a subscription as my choice, and therefore I no longer have visual site into an RLC portion of their life. Martina and Alberto have a life with RLC that those with subscription see and may pay for and a life outside of RLC which is not paid for and is none of our concern. 

I trust Martina and Alberto have given all of us as viewers (myself included when I was a subscriber) of RLC their money’s worth and then some.  I also believe there may be more yet to come and see but patience may be key. But who knows. 

I just hope Martina finishes school and does not deter her life for what she can firmly grasp versus the life she wants and may dream of having; For Alberto, yet again I hope he becomes an entrepreneur. 

I am not saying I can read into the future or have a magic ball (wish I did), but I read these threads and revisited old ones as a reminder.  And I believe regarding these two we don’ t read more, or the reason others do not share more on this thread about their activities, is because many already know what’s going on and again it is none of our concern. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Hallo @ daerjohn2015 

Geen gebrek aan respect, maar wat maakt het uit of ze goed is of niet, en ja, ze hebben een open relatie. Ik blijf een abonnement weigeren als mijn keuze, en daarom heb ik geen visuele site meer in een RLC-gedeelte van hun leven. Martina en Alberto hebben een leven met RLC dat degenen met een abonnement zien en kunnen betalen en een leven buiten RLC dat niet wordt betaald en dat ons niet aangaat. 

Ik vertrouw erop dat Martina en Alberto ons allemaal als kijkers ( hebben gegeven, inclusief ikzelf toen ik abonnee ) van RLC was, hun geld waard en nog wat.  Ik denk ook dat er misschien nog meer moet komen kijken, maar geduld kan de sleutel zijn. Maar wie weet. 

Ik hoop alleen dat Martina haar school afmaakt en haar leven niet afschrikt voor wat ze stevig kan begrijpen versus het leven dat ze wil en waarvan ze kan dromen; Voor Alberto, nogmaals hoop ik dat hij ondernemer wordt. 

Ik zeg niet dat ik in de toekomst kan lezen of een magische bal kan hebben ( ik wou dat ik ) deed, maar ik las deze discussies en herzag oude als herinnering.  En ik geloof dat we met betrekking tot deze twee niet meer lezen, of de reden waarom anderen niet meer delen over deze thread over hun activiteiten, is omdat velen al weten wat er aan de hand is en nogmaals, het gaat ons niet aan. 

Inderdaad, het gaat ons niet aan.

1 minute ago, tle said:

Where's Candella been hiding? Haven't seen her around much lately...

Good question. I really miss that lady...she's a lot of fun and she would add some zest to this now boring apartment.

• Upvote 2

It's craft time with Nelly, boys and girls!  What will we be making today?  Could it be bright colored bondage straps or maybe snazzy bejeweled blindfolds?  Whatever it is, I'm sure our friend Alberto will never see them after they're finished!