Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

11 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Here in Belgium, Halloween is always on 31-10. 1-11 is a public holiday and no one has to work.

Also in Spain and other countries which are more catholic. But for sure has nothing to do with Halloween which has come back from US but in total overcomercialized way, like so many things.  Has in Europe only in Ireland a tradition, everywhere else just another reason for partys and making a lot of money with decoration items and sweets 🤑, think nearly none of the kids realy knows the real story of Halloween....🤔

• Upvote 2

I look for clues when Martina comes home these mornings, that might give some insight into what she is up to. From my own experience, the person who has had sex away from home will usually clean up before coming home. Seldom will someone risk coming home without washing the smell of sex off of their body. Being out all night at a club would make a shower imperative for most people.  I never see Martina jump into the shower when she comes home. This morning she only washed her face before getting into bed with Alberto. Even an all-night session of dancing should have warranted a clean up before getting between the sheets. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Yes still... do we know if she have left with another girl to party ?

Martina and Alberto returned to their apartment together at around 02:30.  Then a series of text messages received by Martina and Alberto.  Martina left  wearing same clothes she had on when she was in B-7, and Alberto immediately followed her out the door to apparently to walk the dog.

3 hours ago, philo said:

My guess is that Martina is not sleeping out with a woman. It has to be another man. Otherwise, she would be coming home some mornings with marks on her body like she did with Nelly. LOL

Why is it that Martina has to be out with a man or woman and having sex. Why can’t she be out with friends, just partying and having fun? As we all know she has many friends.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, philo said:

My guess is that Martina is not sleeping out with a woman. It has to be another man. Otherwise, she would be coming home some mornings with marks on her body like she did with Nelly. LOL

Martina isn't coming home with marks on her body, so she must be out having sex with a man 🤣  What the fuck are you talking about? 🤣

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, philo said:

I look for clues when Martina comes home these mornings, that might give some insight into what she is up to. From my own experience, the person who has had sex away from home will usually clean up before coming home. Seldom will someone risk coming home without washing the smell of sex off of their body. Being out all night at a club would make a shower imperative for most people.  I never see Martina jump into the shower when she comes home. This morning she only washed her face before getting into bed with Alberto. Even an all-night session of dancing should have warranted a clean up before getting between the sheets. 

Just the fact that Martina is out of view of the camera is enough for you to think she's fucking someone.  I've read enough of your comments over the years to know this, and to know that it's not just Martina you do this with.  Any tenant you take an interest in, any time they're out of view of the camera, whether it's leaving the apartment or they're in an off camera area, you think they're engaged in some kind of sexual activity.

Then, what you really do is look for any little thing that you can manipulate or bullshit people about to try to convince them to believe your delusions and fantasies, and a lot of what you post isn't true and doesn't make any sense.

If we analyse yor comment above, I think we can break it down in to three simple statements:
1) Everyone takes a shower when arriving back home after a night out partying.
2) If they don't, they must have showered elsewhere before they returned.
3) If they showered elsewhere, they must have had sex.

All three are bullshit.  Alberto went out partying last night for several hours, not a nightclub, but a similar situation. He didn't shower before returning to the apartment and he didn't shower after he returned.  I don't think he even bothered to wash his face.  And I think this is the same for most people that have been out drinking all night, it's likely that when they return they're either too drunk or too tired to bother.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Also in Spain and other countries which are more catholic. But for sure has nothing to do with Halloween which has come back from US but in total overcomercialized way, like so many things.  Has in Europe only in Ireland a tradition, everywhere else just another reason for partys and making a lot of money with decoration items and sweets 🤑, think nearly none of the kids realy knows the real story of Halloween....🤔

Halloween, Oh I love Halloween. Seeing the children in their costumes come to the door and ring the bell. I used to give out chocolate candy. But, for the last few years I have changed my offering. I now buy a 5 gallon tub of ice cream. Each bell ringer gets a big scoop of ice cream in the bottom of their candy sack. The look of bewilderment / astonishment on the faces of the children and parents is priceless. Every child likes ice cream! 

Ice Cream, Ice Cream, we all scream for Ice Cream. 🍨

for long hour, Martina is working on something.....I wonder what she is working on.....the next scenarios of RLC for the next month, the clues to put on the forum, how to introduce a new bi adventure etc. ?

So much to imagine....

P.S. When she is not topless at the table like this, it serious....