Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

She look so serious on the couch...her face doens't look good, this is not our usual smiling Martina...stange....

Did something make her depressed today ?

It is not the first time this behavior, she seems to have periods of depression, the other day, she watched a talk show and started to cry and to laugh in the space of a few minutes, over and over...

P.S. Maybe she was trying to forget something that didn't end as planned?

On 10/3/2022 at 1:11 AM, girlsfun2 said:

She look so serious on the couch...her face doens't look good, this is not our usual smiling Martina...stange....

Did something make her depressed today ?

It is not the first time this behavior, she seems to have periods of depression, the other day, she watched a talk show and started to cry and to laugh in the space of a few minutes, over and over...

P.S. Maybe she was trying to forget something that didn't end as planned?

This may be an answer to your question: Saturday night they prepared for a party in Martina's apartment.
There was a strange occurrence: Martina, Alberto, Zeus and Luis left the apartment together. The next morning Martina came home alone and she was very upset but also insecure. (see below)

Her friend Zeus and Martina's travel companion Luis were there. Zeus is a very attractive girl. When they both stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, you could think they were twin sisters. Luis is a crazy guy, more female than male.
00:56 you can see his face (Hall) very close, he looks like a young girl.
00:53 Luis hugs Martina and puts his hand in her hair several times.
Crazy: Luis seems to be more of a lesbian woman with small breasts than a man. He (she) is attracted to Martina since she is also a lesbian. Then he would not be gay, but the woman in him seeks contact with men. Really crazy, too complicated.

00:59:45 (Hall), everyone including Alberto leaves the apartment for a party.

06:49 Martina comes home alone
Runs through the apartment looking for Alberto, long phone call (probably with Alberto), Martina very angry.
06:56 Martina in the bedroom, not clearly visible, but looks like she's crying
07:04 Alberto comes home
07:06 violent and loud discussion/quarrel in the bedroom
07:09 Martina goes to bed upset.
07:31 Alberto goes to bed

12:37 Martina starts having sex. Once again she made Alberto peaceful and happy.

Does anyone know why Alberto came home later? Did he leave the party early?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, berty_47 said:

This may be an answer to your question: Saturday night they prepared for a party in Martina's apartment.
There was a strange occurrence: Martina, Alberto, Zeus and Luis left the apartment together. The next morning Martina came home alone and she was very upset but also insecure. (see below)

Her friend Zeus and Martina's travel companion Luis were there. Zeus is a very attractive girl. When they both stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, you could think they were twin sisters. Luis is a crazy guy, more female than male.
Crazy: Luis seems to be more of a lesbian woman with small breasts than a man. He (she) is attracted to Martina since she is also a lesbian. Then he would not be gay, but the woman in him seeks contact with men. Really crazy, too complicated.

Runs through the apartment looking for Alberto, long phone call (probably with Alberto), Martina very angry.

12:37 Martina starts having sex. Once again she made Alberto peaceful and happy.

Yes really strange....
For the Luis part:
It is very safe for a woman to have a gay friend, there is a strange connection that is made. Even if it can go as far as sexual experiences (many gay men are bi), it doesn't have the same 'implication' as being with a straight man. It's like anything is allowed because he's gay anyway .... Sometimes the gay guy is more BI and that can lead to a strange relationship. I've been in this kind of 'relationship' with a gay (bi) friend in the past (I'm bi myself like Martina), and when I told my ex I was going shopping with my friend, he didn't see anything wrong with it... "he's gay"...I never told him what was going on while shopping...
For Martina's return and reaction:
Yes everyone was leaving together but maybe Martina had, during the evening, a particular meeting planned and the group separated. And this particular meeting didn't go as planned and when she came back home and didn't see her Alfredo, she felt 'alone' for one of the rare times. And that surely destabilized her, she realized that she doesn't control her Alfredo as much as usual, hence the special discussion between the two....And she, as usual, tried to apologize by making love to him, Martina knows how to play her game....     

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your ex

8 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Yes really strange....
For the Luis part:
It is very safe for a woman to have a gay friend, there is a strange connection that is made. Even if it can go as far as sexual experiences (many gay men are bi), it doesn't have the same 'implication' as being with a straight man. It's like anything is allowed because he's gay anyway .... Sometimes the gay guy is more BI and that can lead to a strange relationship. I've been in this kind of 'relationship' with a gay (bi) friend in the past (I'm bi myself like Martina), and when I told my ex I was going shopping with my friend, he didn't see anything wrong with it... "he's gay"...I never told him what was going on while shopping...
For Martina's return and reaction:
Yes everyone was leaving together but maybe Martina had, during the evening, a particular meeting planned and the group separated. And this particular meeting didn't go as planned and when she came back home and didn't see her Alfredo, she felt 'alone' for one of the rare times. And that surely destabilized her, she realized that she doesn't control her Alfredo as much as usual, hence the special discussion between the two....And she, as usual, tried to apologize by making love to him, Martina knows how to play her game....     

Thank you for your explanations. I may soon get a translation of the conversation in the sleeping room  from a translator who understands the dialect well.

You're right, Martina's appearance has changed to her disadvantage in recent months.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Even in RLC World, Zeus as name for a woman is a bit strange. I think you mean Barbina ( I called her Neus which was also wrong, my fault).

Don't understand why you often mention that she has to make Alberto peaceful and happy? He is naturally peaceful...I think both enjoyed the sex they had yesterday....

Louis behaves like many gay men do, so I see nothing crazy there🤔. Think parts of GF2's description of Martina's reaction might fit. Was perhaps something like a lesson for her.

10 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

who is the old woman ?

Oh ! I just saw the 'double' Taco !!!, That mean, it her mother ? Wow ! 

Now the old guy is her father ? 

Now the big question: are they ok with the cam ? 

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Mama Martina

Who cloned Taco? thought i was seeing double, also, someone please tell the old lady just because Martin is walking around in her bra, does not mean she has to as well! 

• Haha 1