Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

Xoloitzcuintle  -  The Xoloitzcuintle (or Xoloitzquintle, Xoloitzcuintli, or Xolo) is one of several breeds of hairless dog. It is found in standard, intermediate, and miniature sizes.

Thank You

6 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

Xoloitzcuintle  -  The Xoloitzcuintle (or Xoloitzquintle, Xoloitzcuintli, or Xolo) is one of several breeds of hairless dog. It is found in standard, intermediate, and miniature sizes.

Yes. I think that's probably correct... The Xolo and the Pila are closely related but the Xolo is a bit more common.

Alfredo arguing with Martina and not taking the time to put at least shorts, that's really not what I like...Be careful Alfredo, during an argument, it's always better to look good because people stay focused on what you're saying and not on your naked look and on top of that, Martina's mother is nearby....Be careful Alfredo!!!    

Looking at what happen since yesterday, weird mentality, don't you think? Nothing wrong but...

Her mother arrive at the moment Alfredo (naked) leave to take a shower wow !

But her mother disappeared...because she was afraid after seing Alfredo all naked ? I understand if it the case....🤣 

4 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Can someone put a picture of Martina's face, her mother and father side by side to see who she looks like the most? 

I think she looks like her mother... Interestingly her dad looks like Alberto....

On 10/4/2022 at 5:14 PM, girlsfun2 said:

Maybe her mother will ask  "how Nelly doing since your last vacation with her ? She was such a nice lady, can we see her, have a drink ?"

Nelly came to visit her honorary in-laws.

• Haha 1