Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

For Nelly:
Nelly is also part of the family circle because it's serious. When a relationship with someone becomes serious , you introduce them to your parents...which was done on her 'love' trip with Nelly. Love you Martina and Nelly 🥰 . Her mother must be happy that Martina has someone who can fulfill her need for affection. Mothers understand a lot of things...What a beautiful scene at the dining table!
For the food:
Now we have someone with experience to cook, Ah! that feels good! Always time to learn Martina ! 
For Alfredo:
It's been more than 24 hours since Alfredo had an oil change, I hope this won't influence his temperament. In many men, if the valve is not opened from time to time, it causes problems to the mood, right?

P.S. Martina will surely show a lot of affection to Alfredo to reassure him...Woman know it...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

For Nelly:
Nelly is also part of the family circle because it's serious. When a relationship with someone becomes serious , you introduce them to your parents...which was done on her 'love' trip with Nelly. Love you Martina and Nelly 🥰 . Her mother must be happy that Martina has someone who can fulfill her need for affection. Mothers understand a lot of things...What a beautiful scene at the dining table!
For the food:
Now we have someone with experience to cook, Ah! that feels good! Always time to learn Martina ! 
For Alfredo:
It's been more than 24 hours since Alfredo had an oil change, I hope this won't influence his temperament. In many men, if the valve is not opened from time to time, it causes problems to the mood, right?

P.S. Martina will surely show a lot of affection to Alfredo to reassure him...Woman know it...

Sounds like Nelly visited Martina and I suspect it was without Bogdan.  And therefore he was not introduced to Martina's parents? Will Martina and Nelly leave together later? 

Why should Bogdan be introduced to her parents? He has not had any contact to them at all. Nelly's visit was only  to say hello to them since she has already spend some time together with them and heard that they are in town. And for sure also that GF2 has something to post here.🤣

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Sounds like Nelly visited Martina and I suspect it was without Bogdan.  And therefore he was not introduced to Martina's parents? Will Martina and Nelly leave together later? 

Bogdan is not at all part of the relationship between Nelly and Martina and her mother. Her mother knows very well what binds Martina to Nelly and as long as her daughter is happy, she is happy too. Her mother likes Nelly, you can tell. Nelly's smile and soft voice had its effect on her mother, there is a deep respect. Her father does not have any feeling at all, as long as Alfredo is there to ensure the need of a male presence for his daughter, no problem for him.

Certainly the departure of Nelly is going to be particular because we will surely not see the marks of affections between 2 and this, surely in presence of the mother...  Her mother has surely lived through a lot of life experiences and it is quite normal for her. We are in 2022.

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Bogdan is not at all part of the relationship between Nelly and Martina and her mother. Her mother knows very well what binds Martina to Nelly and as long as her daughter is happy, she is happy too. Her mother likes Nelly, you can tell. Nelly's smile and soft voice had its effect on her mother, there is a deep respect. Her father does not have any feeling at all, as long as Alfredo is there to ensure the need of a male presence for his daughter, no problem for him.

Certainly the departure of Nelly is going to be particular because we will surely not see the marks of affections between 2 and this, surely in presence of the mother...  Her mother has surely lived through a lot of life experiences and it is quite normal for her. We are in 2022.

Appreciate that bit of information regarding the family. Clearly, the mother has some life experiences and more to come; and she will get through this new hardship with her husband of over 30 years.

If Martina's mother knows well what binds Martina and Nelly, why would showing their affection in front of her not be seen.  Just a normal for her and the family, right. 

Nelly, did you enjoy the flowers from Bogdan? 

It's interesting, but you're  almost glorifying the (ended) sexual relationship between Nelly and Martina a little too much, but we know that you like to exaggerate.

I don't know her parents well enough for that and I will not presume that I know what her mother thinks, knows or likes. Other "experts" here can do that.. But of course she knows her daughter and whether she finds Martina's  behavior good or bad is up to her. And to tell that her father doesn't have any feelings is just a bit arrogant... 🥴

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, yelt said:

Nelly: "Hey Boggy, let's visit Marti's and catch up with her parents"

Boggy: "Why would I want to see those old cunts"

Nelly: "I just thought it would be nice for us to do together"

Boggy: "Nah, I've got some weeding to do here"

• Haha 1

Just now, yelt said:

Ahh..Did Bogdan also note that Nelly is also on vacation until October 9th? 

The $1,000 question: with whom and where?
Did Alfredo get his time for the garage... just on time?