Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

10 hours ago, philo said:

It's been more than a year now and the people on this forum who announced that the relationship between Martina and Nelly was over continue to try and remain relevant by repeating that claim. However, being a respected member of the forum requires more. Although these people provide no evidence to support their claim, they continue to persist with the hope that their assertion is a good substitute for facts. The think that way because of their perceived self status which has become embolden because there are people now in the public discourse who are equally as stupid, but who still have become "famous". They claim, here, that the absence of intimacy on camera means that there is no intimacy. Most people learn early in life that the absence of evidence is not evidence. But here on this forum, these people get to ignore the poor grades they got in grade school and find redemption on their key board... that does not judge them (except for the algorithm that corrects their spelling). They rejoice that they may find on this forum, some kindred spirit who will agree with them and occasionally join them in a wanton display of sheer ignorance. Most will just choose just to ignore them.    

You must be disappointed that Nelly did not go on holiday with Martina.  I guess that’s one point in favour of the people who think that their sexual relationship is finished. You will get more chances in the future to make up more stories with your extremely high intellectual prowess. You are just too smart for us.  We are just Soooo dumb.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

I don't recall that I made any mention of a trip.  None at all! But my point was that people with impaired intellectual and ethical currency will ignore that fact and will make up facts of their own. They provide the evidence of their "alternate" facts in their own words. Everyone will notice who was offended and who responded... apparently they felt the  need to associate themselves with the behavior that I described. Now that is dumb!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

I don't recall that I made any mention of a trip.  None at all! But my point was that people with impaired intellectual and ethical currency will ignore that fact and will make up facts of their own. They provide the evidence of their "alternate" facts in their own words. Everyone will notice who was offended and who responded... apparently they felt the  need to associate themselves with the behavior that I described. Now that is dumb!

Did you take notice of the respones, one person was sad (perhaps they agree with you), 2 persons laughed (perhaps because they saw the humour and sarcasm in my response to you) and mosty important the 6 likes (now 7) and upvotes that approved of my post.  You received all of your responses based on Nelly's attendance at Martina's to visit and have dinner with her parents and that this was taken as  sign of their continued sexual attraction and desire.  I wonder if you would have gotten the same response if they had known that Nelly would not travel with Martina back to her hometown as in previous times.

What is dumb, is that you have not pointed out that you are the one with an "intellectual impairment and ethical currency".  Who would use this phrase is beyond me.  It is "so" someone trying to act smart, but isn't.  Keep trying.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Did you take notice of the respones, one person was sad (perhaps they agree with you), 2 persons laughed (perhaps because they saw the humour and sarcasm in my response to you) and mosty important the 6 likes (now 7) and upvotes that approved of my post.  You received all of your responses based on Nelly's attendance at Martina's to visit and have dinner with her parents and that this was taken as  sign of their continued sexual attraction and desire.  I wonder if you would have gotten the same response if they had known that Nelly would not travel with Martina back to her hometown as in previous times.

What is dumb, is that you have not pointed out that you are the one with an "intellectual impairment and ethical currency".  Who would use this phrase is beyond me.  It is "so" someone trying to act smart, but isn't.  Keep trying.

Thank you Yelt for your valued but contrary reaction.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Stop using your multiple accounts to self-approve, it feels very cheap, especially since you are seeking judgment based solely on the notice of the respones, your own respones...
Self-glorifying in this manner is like a student cheating to get a passing grade for a degree but we all know it's worthless.
Your favorite teacher!
P.S. Because of this, bring 2 apples for the next class...  

8 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Stop using your multiple accounts to self-approve, it feels very cheap, especially since you are seeking judgment based solely on the notice of the respones, your own respones...
Self-glorifying in this manner is like a student cheating to get a passing grade for a degree but we all know it's worthless.
Your favorite teacher!
P.S. Because of this, bring 2 apples for the next class...  

You have this desperate theory that I have many duplicate accounts in order to make myself look good.  That's an explanation a child would use.  No, I do not have duplicate accounts.  I have forum contributors who agree with me.  That seems to be very difficult for you to accept.  If they agreed with you you would get positive comments.  Try to get positive comments rather than try to demean me.  It might make you a happy person.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Deepdave said:

You have this desperate theory that I have many duplicate accounts in order to make myself look good.  That's an explanation a child would use.  No, I do not have duplicate accounts.  I have forum contributors who agree with me.  That seems to be very difficult for you to accept.  If they agreed with you you would get positive comments.  Try to get positive comments rather than try to demean me.  It might make you a happy person.

My dear Deep,

Try as much as you want, always the same story...
But every time you intervene, you always get approvals and always the same approvals, right after your comments and it's like automatic, do you find it strange...Unless you have a gang of followers like in a cult. But even then, it's cheap as hell and it's unfortunate for those followers...If that's the case, at least you have some good propaganda.😀
But if it makes you happy, we can let you go. 😉
But, for this time, you'll have to add 1 more apple for your favorite teacher.😜
P.S. Ok Let's go back to Martina and Alfredo (my nickname for Alberto)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

My dear Deep,

But every time you intervene, you always get approvals and always the same approvals, right after your comments and it's like automatic, do you find it strange...Unless you have a gang of followers like in a cult. But even then, it's cheap as hell and it's unfortunate for those followers...If that's the case, at least you have some good propaganda.😀

I repeat, there is no conspiracy.  Just good old honesty.  I have people who like what I say and you don’t like what I say.  Too bad.  You are definitely not my teacher.  No apples for you.  But I will wish you a happy Thanksgiving (I’m from Canada).

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

My dear Deep,

It's funny that you blame others for doing things that you then keep doing yourself. Would be an interesting case for some psychologists😏...by the way nickname for a nickname, why? Alberto is not so difficult to keep in mind for normally intelligent people...🤔

One more apple? No one else understands this except you. Which fairy tale are you currently reading ? 😂

But continue like that if this is your understanding of having fun 😁

There is an awkward discussion going on here for months. One side claims things that may or may not be true. And immediately the small fraction of Martina defenders react and argue as if they know the truth, but also have no evidence.
A forum friend from the USA drew my attention to something that I investigated more closely. I've finally found a piece of circumstantial evidence, and I'm curious to see what the Martina defenders' answer is.
On October 2nd, the evening after the birthday party with the hot girl called Barbina (formerly Zeus) and Martina's travel companion Luis, Martina left the apartment around 6 p.m. She comes back around 10:30pm and seems a little drunk. She takes off her jeans in the living room. Alberto is right next to it. He immediately sees that Martina has put on the panties the wrong way round (front is at the back). She immediately takes it off and puts it back on the right way round. (I've checked when she went away it was the right way around).
The reaction of Martina and Alberto is worth seeing.
Stupid question: are there panties that rotate by themselves?

For those who want to see for themselves:
2 Oct shower, pussy shaved, etc.
17:46 Underwear put on
18:07 M leaves apartment, takes home-made terrarium with her.
M about 10:30 p.m. home and eats what Alberto has just gotten from a fast-food restaurant.
22:51 takes off jeans. Alberto sees the wrong panties.
M takes off panties and puts them back on the right way around.

I hope I didn't make any observation error, I checked everything twice.

• Upvote 4