Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #16

Pete1960

43 minutes ago, philo said:

I think that Leora would have had a longer lasting and much more interesting relationship if she had been honest and let things with Malia develop naturally. Rather, she decided to do fake shows where she insisted on no kissing or hugging, or any display of real emotion. She decided to limit it to mostly just daily mechanical mutual bates with no penetration. (They did get out of hand a couple of times) LOL. When Malia became disinterested in the fake shows is when Leora should have changed course.  But no...she seemed too narcissistic to admit that her way was not the right way. I'm glad Malia left... but I do miss her a lot.

Regardless of what others might think about this Leora/Malia relationship I agree with your comments. I, too, miss Malia. Contrary to many I do also think Leora was grooming Zena and made faster progress with her than she did with Malia.

Zena went from a sponge bath in PJs to fully nude showers and baths every visit.  Never thought this shy girl, Zena, would ever display her pussy on cameras but she did.

She also began to touch herself in her bed. Also Leora got her in her bed ala Malia to watch the iPad while not wearing panties and flashing the hell out of her pussy to Zena in bed, in the living room and while wringing a rug bent over the bathtub. The look on Zena's face.

One night when Zena didn't come sleep in Malia's bed Leora masturbated on Zena's covers.

Zena's sudden unplanned exit to mean means to me she spooked. Too much too fast and out of her comfort zone.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

Leora seems to love erotic stories as she scrolls down her iPhone.

Yes she does, as they are shown either in you imagination, or camera 6.5 !😁

• Haha 3
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes she does, as they are shown either in you imagination, or camera 6.5 !😁

I've seen her reading story text and scrolling down on several cameras.  I am assuming they are erotica as the news wouldn't make her pussy wet.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And that's the key to it - The idiots don't know they're idiots. Otherwise they wouldn't be. 

Actually you described yourself and friends very good here! You obviously don't know. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Actually you described yourself and friends very good here! You obviously don't know. 

See, you do it right, you say whatever you don't like, then move on, sort of "Registered my complaint" and that's that. You're not included in the idiots, those who turn up all the time with negativity, day after day. That's not how to do it and is why THAT is idiotic. You make your point then leave it at that, unlike the ones we get here every day now.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

See, you do it right, you say whatever you don't like, then move on, sort of "Registered my complaint" and that's that. You're not included in the idiots, those who turn up all the time with negativity, day after day. That's not how to do it and is why THAT is idiotic. You make your point then leave it at that, unlike the ones we get here every day now.

And who do you think you are deciding if I do it right or not? This is not your forum. Like I said, you don't know. You don't contribute to the apartment activity but lurk in the dark waiting to attack peoples posting their opinions and comments. You could easily put these people on the ignore list but that would take away the reason why you exist. Live and let live!

You should know better for complaining about me picking on you earlier and begging for it to stop which I did out of respect for what you went through but here you are doing exactly the same. You need to take a good look in the mirror and grow up.

Good luck with that!

• Like 1

On 10/7/2022 at 7:27 PM, RdKing said:

And who do you think you are deciding if I do it right or not? This is not your forum. Like I said, you don't know. You don't contribute to the apartment activity but lurk in the dark waiting to attack peoples posting their opinions and comments. You could easily put these people on the ignore list but that would take away the reason why you exist. Live and let live!

You should know better for complaining about me picking on you earlier and begging for it to stop which I did out of respect for what you went through but here you are doing exactly the same. You need to take a good look in the mirror and grow up.

Good luck with that!

Well i was just pointing out it wasn't aimed at you, that's all! 

And sorry i ignored your fake and forced PM apology. 🙂

Bye.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I've seen her reading story text and scrolling down on several cameras.  I am assuming they are erotica as the news wouldn't make her pussy wet.

So rather than make a post about her current activity, your have decided to make a post according to your assumptions. You obviously have not watched her when there was nothing but a static picture on her tablet. That showed two people fully clothed. The entire duration of her bate. 

What you do not seem to understand, her stimulus is in her mind, possibly " assuming " what is happening on the other side of the camera. As is most likely the case of her current activity !!!😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2