Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #16

Pete1960

54 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Regardless of what others might think about this Leora/Malia relationship I agree with your comments. I, too, miss Malia. Contrary to many I do also think Leora was grooming Zena and made faster progress with her than she did with Malia.

Zena went from a sponge bath in PJs to fully nude showers and baths every visit.  Never thought this shy girl, Zena, would ever display her pussy on cameras but she did.

She also began to touch herself in her bed. Also Leora got her in her bed ala Malia to watch the iPad while not wearing panties and flashing the hell out of her pussy to Zena in bed, in the living room and while wringing a rug bent over the bathtub. The look on Zena's face.

One night when Zena didn't come sleep in Malia's bed Leora masturbated on Zena's covers.

Zena's sudden unplanned exit to mean means to me she spooked. Too much too fast and out of her comfort zone.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

So rather than make a post about her current activity, your have decided to make a post according to your assumptions. You obviously have not watched her when there was nothing but a static picture on her tablet. That showed two people fully clothed. The entire duration of her bate. 

What you do not seem to understand, her stimulus is in her mind, possibly " assuming " what is happening on the other side of the camera. As is most likely the case of her current activity !!!😁

I am.  I'm under the impression she was reading erotica in the tub.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Regardless of what others might think about this Leora/Malia relationship I agree with your comments. I, too, miss Malia. Contrary to many I do also think Leora was grooming Zena and made faster progress with her than she did with Malia.

Zena went from a sponge bath in PJs to fully nude showers and baths every visit.  Never thought this shy girl, Zena, would ever display her pussy on cameras but she did.

She also began to touch herself in her bed. Also Leora got her in her bed ala Malia to watch the iPad while not wearing panties and flashing the hell out of her pussy to Zena in bed, in the living room and while wringing a rug bent over the bathtub. The look on Zena's face.

.One night when Zena didn't come sleep in Malia's bed Leora masturbated on Zena's covers.

Zena's sudden unplanned exit to mean means to me she spooked. Too much too fast and out of her comfort zone.

I wish that Leora could find another female interest and could creatively bring her into the relationship. Paul would probably agree to sleep in Malia's bed while Leora and a girl had some time together. I check in on this apartment about once a month just to see what is happening. So far, nothing that was not routine and predictable except that there is much less excitement than in the pass. So what if Leora still makes the top thumb from time-to-time? I know that her overall viewership must be way below what it was before with Malia. If Leora could find another girl, that would be something that could bring back viewers like never before.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, philo said:

I wish that Leora could find another female interest and could creatively bring her into the relationship. Paul would probably agree to sleep in Malia's bed while Leora and a girl had some time together. I check in on this apartment about once a month just to see what is happening. So far, nothing that was not routine and predictable except that there is much less excitement than in the pass. So what if Leora still makes the top thumb from time-to-time? I know that her overall viewership must be way below what it was before with Malia. If Leora could find another girl, that would be something that could bring back viewers like never before.

Hey Philo, you want to be careful if your mother finds out you know the password to her Net Nanny you'll be for it

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, philo said:

That would blow the server

• Sad 1