Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #16

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

I noticed Leora checking RLC top cam last night.  Her blow job was barely in the top 20. In the past she'd be top cam sitting on the couch with her legs apart.  Sensing a shift in viewer priorities.

Also noticing Leora almost never looks at the cameras whereas in the past she would stare at them as she masturbated. It used to visibly turn her on (it did me!) but seems now something she's forgotten.

Another thing is the happiness and displays of affection that were missing in the past. Less play for the cameras but a more balanced and happy life. Maybe they have finally peaked. Not trying to start an argument just voicing what I see.

What are some other opinions?

For myself, I think Paul takes away all the sensuality, erotism because he is too cold, mechanical. I prefer to watch her bate, which she doesn't do too often meaning that I check their apartment less and less. Let's keep in mind that this is a voyeur site not a romance one.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, RdKing said:

For myself, I think Paul takes away all the sensuality, erotism because he is too cold, mechanical. I prefer to watch her bate, which she doesn't do too often meaning that I check their apartment less and less. Let's keep in mind that this is a voyeur site not a romance one.

Yes it is

I think that Leora would have had a longer lasting and much more interesting relationship if she had been honest and let things with Malia develop naturally. Rather, she decided to do fake shows where she insisted on no kissing or hugging, or any display of real emotion. She decided to limit it to mostly just daily mechanical mutual bates with no penetration. (They did get out of hand a couple of times) LOL. When Malia became disinterested in the fake shows is when Leora should have changed course.  But no...she seemed too narcissistic to admit that her way was not the right way. I'm glad Malia left... but I do miss her a lot.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

je ne pense pas que Leora est imaginé sa nouvelle vie avec Paul comme elle l'aurait voulu ; elle se retrouve avec des contraintes qu'elle n'avait pas avant son arrivé ,elle vie en fonction du bon vouloir de Paul ,elle n'a plus la main sur les décisions 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anode said:

je ne pense pas que Leora est imaginé sa nouvelle vie avec Paul comme elle l'aurait voulu ; elle se retrouve avec des contraintes qu'elle n'avait pas avant son arrivé ,elle vie en fonction du bon vouloir de Paul ,elle n'a plus la main sur les décisions 

And here's the maximum bullshit. Leora who has no control or decision, okay...She sleeps as much as she likes, goes out as she likes. If she wants to do something with Paul she does it and if not, she does it herself. I would say that Leora is in full control of her life.

• Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And here's the maximum bullshit. Leora who has no control or decision, okay...She sleeps as much as she likes, goes out as she likes. If she wants to do something with Paul she does it and if not, she does it herself. I would say that Leora is in full control of her life.

Of course she has, we know it. But the Rectal crew have to grab hold of something. They wait like Paparazzi in the bushes hoping, praying (In both senses) that eventually something will be written to jump on and be all buzzing with a little chuffy-on as they can get another boot in. And yet, subs paid, more views all goes into the coffers, which still and i guess forever will escape the Hard-Of-Thinking. 

And that's the key to it - The idiots don't know they're idiots. Otherwise they wouldn't be. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 9

il y a 7 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Et voici le maximum de conneries. Leora qui n'a ni contrôle ni décision, d'accord... Elle dort autant qu'elle veut, sort comme elle veut. Si elle veut faire quelque chose avec Paul, elle le fait et sinon, elle le fait elle-même. Je dirais que Leora contrôle totalement sa vie.

Je pense que tu n'as pas compris mes dire