Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #16

Pete1960

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Have you listened to one?  You might not like the way he talks but the dude has America's back.

Ahhh !!!! Yes !!!! Gullibility Runs Amuck !!!!   Someone is assuming again !!!!!       🤣🤣🤣

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

Gotta love all the infighting in this forum topic which, at times, becomes more exciting to look at instead of the apartment cams. "Questionable" real life combined with allowable "speculation" and "wishful" activities with respect to this apartment sure pits one side against another. Leora might be happy having Paul around but sometimes she looks frustrated and down. People have to keep in mind that voyeur cam sites ARE NOT 100% real life. It is all for show and money. Simple. Any similarities going on here compared to that of Linda and Tibor? Even their forum topic has the same type of infighting. Each has a horny (wanting sex) spouse while the other is dead cold or somewhat willing between sleeps.

• Upvote 1

With all the comments on Paul I got to wondering. Has Paul ever masturbated without Leora being there?  Just a spontaneous jack off.

That would tell a lot about his sex drive or lack thereof.  Even Denis bated once in Malia's room under the covers. I don't recall Paul ever grabbing his dick and knocking one out unless Leora was crawling all over him.  Seems to me his drive is much less than the forum members!

• Sad 2

48 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

With all the comments on Paul I got to wondering. Has Paul ever masturbated without Leora being there?  Just a spontaneous jack off.

That would tell a lot about his sex drive or lack thereof.  Even Denis bated once in Malia's room under the covers. I don't recall Paul ever grabbing his dick and knocking one out unless Leora was crawling all over him.  Seems to me his drive is much less than the forum members!

10+ years watching this channel (I'm not proud), and never can I recall Paul bating. 

In fun, we can tease most everything about him. But bottom line is she loves him, the dude has her back, he is not the best house-husband, minimal motivation, and a sloth has a stronger libido than Paul.

• Upvote 1

Good Morning  

great saturday to all
good weekend

08/10/2022  08/october /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Shoot Da Saturday Morning GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1