Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #16

Pete1960

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Where did Leora go?

If one was really interested. They may take the time to check camera 8. Starting at 21:30. Leora makes no secret where she has been. 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

If one was really interested. They may take the time to check camera 8. Starting at 21:30. Leora makes no secret where she has been. 😉

I agree with you. Pretty clear to me too. 🛍️

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, scutus said:

If one doesn't have replay, how can we check.  Perhaps you could explain what you saw from 21:30 onward, for those of us who don't have replay.

43 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

That is a dirty deal. Liked the detachable batteries but they make ,more money designing difficulty into them.

It might be difficult at first but that's how the do it yourselfers learn to do it themselves. 

That's how I started out back in the day. Had a couple costly errors in the beginning but after a couple of tries it was quite simple going forward.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't know why she needs new clothes for, she has a closet full of clothing now.   :biggrin:

Winter is coming 

image.gif.55e65b694ce898228789cc45b8905287.gif

Plus new underwear to seduce her partner 😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

2 guys or 2 women?

Guy and 2 women is what I see her watch on the iPad.  The way she loves eating her own pussy and the the expression on her face as she focused on getting Malia off suggests the right woman at the right time, for sure with a Jack Daniels primer, she go down on a woman and enjoy the hell out of it.  Paul being there put a ca-bash on it.

• Like 1