B2 - General Topic 2022 #23 (October)

I think it is safe to say that the many reactions have been triggered ( also ) from the fact that for many many months nothing of really extraordinary has happened across the Barcelona apartments ( except the lovely guests of Tim and Samson , still it was just sex ) and most of all , I believe it was the feeling of unexpected which is always the thing that we are looking the most forward .. and nobody really was expecting what we witnessed .

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it is safe to say that the many reactions have been triggered ( also ) from the fact that for many many months nothing of really extraordinary has happened across the Barcelona apartments ( except the lovely guests of Tim and Samson , still it was just sex ) and most of all , I believe it was the feeling of unexpected which is always the thing that we are looking the most forward .. and nobody really was expecting what we witnessed .

When I was reading the first posts I thought that it was a joke. 😂

• Thanks 1

Welcome back Poly in all your glory. Fake or not I enjoyed the sessions especially in Polya’s room; as far as I’m concerned she is the catalyst that has been needed to show Lavika but more so Anya their girls first better side. A trip to the sex shop is needed now for a double ended rubber hubby. I’d rather see the girl on girl side of them any day rather than hairy arses and big cocks when most of them struggle to keep a hard on. More of the same please ladies 👌👌

• Like 4
  • Haha 1