B2 - General Topic 2022 #23 (October)

Noldus

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

I like to be right in saying that the Polya 2022 was no longer necessarily the same Polya that we have known in the past for some 😁

Now I'm waiting to see if the girls act the same way without being under the influence of alcohol or drugs because this morning it's mainly thanks to this that the girls have the demon of lust 😁

They can continue with the alcohol or drugs for me, but I hope they bring guys home the next time they feel the 'demon of lust'. Polya apparently had sex with a guy the first time she was on RLC. I wasn't here back then, but I've heard about it here, many times. That is something I would love to see. Especially now, I think Polya has become very beautiful with alittle more curves. Anya, Lavika and Marlene has built up quite a lot of competance in this field, so they could probably take Polya out and show her a trick or two.

45 minutes ago, ed2 said:

They can continue with the alcohol or drugs for me, but I hope they bring guys home the next time they feel the 'demon of lust'. Polya apparently had sex with a guy the first time she was on RLC. I wasn't here back then, but I've heard about it here, many times. That is something I would love to see. Especially now, I think Polya has become very beautiful with alittle more curves. Anya, Lavika and Marlene has built up quite a lot of competance in this field, so they could probably take Polya out and show her a trick or two.

I always need to express my 👏🙏 as I can’t agree less than this post … again , Polya , who even when they were trying a couple of teasing attitudes in B5 , she didn’t will at all to participate and she was avoiding all and everyone .. and then her first ever night back after nearly 5-5,5 years with this “ massive statement “ … let’s enjoy the ladies as they enjoy themselves . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I remember that occasion well. Lola was in b2 at the time with Polya at b1; they brought their male stooge back to b2 and plied him with what was thought to be magic water but it backfired and it was too much for him and was violently sick. Once he came round Lola bailed out so Polya took him back to b1 and fucked his brains out. Yes she’s a game girl, very adaptable