B2 - General Topic 2022 #23 (October)

Noldus

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I remember that occasion well. Lola was in b2 at the time with Polya at b1; they brought their male stooge back to b2 and plied him with what was thought to be magic water but it backfired and it was too much for him and was violently sick. Once he came round Lola bailed out so Polya took him back to b1 and fucked his brains out. Yes she’s a game girl, very adaptable

I hope we get to see more in this direction. Lesbian sex is not my thing. But if this party wave can also lead to other things, then I will say it is a good developement. Anya, Lavika and Polya together in one apartment certanly has a lot of potential. We will see where this goes.

As @moos54said, this might not be as bad as some of us had assumed.

Polya, every time I think things in the RLC apartments couldn't get worse ..... they do.  😩 She is a retread, of a retread, of a retread. Easy Euro's for doing nothing, like many of the RLC tenants. 

Just visited CC and RLC. Saw the Ploya activity.

It is hard to see the monitor with this egg all over may face. And the crow I am eating ( cough, cough) is dry, ..... needs garlic!   :confused:

• Haha 3

So here is what I decided to do: Instead of following my favorite starlets, day in and day out...waiting for them to do more than to tease and to give fake shows, I have decided to dedicate my next 48 hours (exclusively) to the people who provide the content that I subscribed to see. That's right...for the next 48 hours, unless Poyla and Anya do something to harm a small child, I will follow them from room to room, and camera to camera. Giving them the benefits of my clicks (which maybe all that RLC cares about anyway) is the least that I can do to show my gratitude for a stellar performance. It's like my version of a standing ovation. After 48 hours, unless some other apartment has caught my attention in some way, my keyboard will continue the same practice. Does that mean goodby to Kristy, Monica, and the other subscription manipulators? Well, the answer to that question really is up to them.

13 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Polya, every time I think things in the RLC apartments couldn't get worse ..... they do.  😩 She is a retread, of a retread, of a retread. Easy Euro's for doing nothing, like many of the RLC tenants. 

Just visited CC and RLC. Saw the Ploya activity.

It is hard to see the monitor with this egg all over may face. And the crow I am eating ( cough, cough) is dry, ..... needs garlic!   :confused:

Thank you for your candor...it's a very rare trait on this forum. You are to be commended and emulated...but there are only a few here who share you dignity. Thank you again.

I think this is Polya's moment in the sun. She knows that she is not the fairest at the ball; she is surely aware that her form is past its prime, but she is so confident in who she is and what she wants, her beauty outshines those with firmer breasts and rounder asses.  In that way, Polya is starting to remind me of Irma, who could steal the limelight away from all the beauty queens by just walking into the room. Her authenticity spoke louder than their pretentiousness. I wonder how many current RLC women will be able to come back in 10 years and reclaim the spotlight? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, philo said:

Así que esto es lo que decidí hacer: en lugar de seguir a mis aspirantes a estrellas favoritas, día tras día... esperando que hagan algo más que bromear y dar espectáculos falsos, he decidido dedicar mis próximas 48 horas (exclusivamente ) a las personas que proporcionan el contenido para el que me suscribí. Así es... durante las próximas 48 horas, a menos que Poyla y Anya hagan algo para dañar a un niño pequeño, las seguiré de habitación en habitación y de cámara en cámara. Darles los beneficios de mis clics (que tal vez sea lo único que le importa a RLC) es lo mínimo que puedo hacer para mostrar mi gratitud por una actuación estelar. Es como mi versión de una ovación de pie. Después de 48 horas, a menos que algún otro apartamento me haya llamado la atención de alguna manera, mi teclado seguirá la misma práctica. ¿Significa eso adiós a Kristy, Monica, y los otros manipuladores de suscripciones? Bueno, la respuesta a esa pregunta realmente depende de ellos.

And who cares...😁

• Like 1