B2 - General Topic 2022 #23 (October)

Noldus

8 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

No bitching?   But then what would we chat about here in the forum? 😊   Maybe we could talk about the entertaining activates of Esmi, Kristy, Monica, Trinity, and Leia, but then, ...... it would be a very very short chat. 😉

Well said good sir 👏

12 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

No bitching?   But then what would we chat about here in the forum? 😊   Maybe we could talk about the entertaining activates of Esmi, Kristy, Monica, Trinity, and Leia, but then, ...... it would be a very very short chat. 😉

Idk, some useful information or an update. I barely watch RLC and yet I know what’s going on by checking in here. Bitching about tenants, or saying the same thing over and over again how much you think some girls suck won’t change anything. I am not happy with the mentioned above girls, but whining about them, as I used to do, seems childish. There are plenty of apartments and as last night proved, you don’t need Esmi to have good content on RLC 

• Haha 1

Idk, some useful information or an update. I barely watch RLC and yet I know what’s going on by checking in here. Bitching about tenants, or saying the same thing over and over again how much you think some girls suck won’t change anything. I am not happy with the mentioned above girls, but whining about them, as I used to do, seems childish. There are plenty of apartments and as last night proved, you don’t need Esmi to have good content on RLC