B2 - General Topic 2022 #23 (October)

Noldus

12 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

in fact it is enough that the girls behave like big sluts, and you are happy!!! the more it is hard and immoral, the more one takes his pleasure, is that it?!!!!🙄🤨😒

Yep. Enjoy life. Have some fun. How unchristian and immoral.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, philo said:

Adding "Minimum" now totally changes the meaning of what you initially said.  You must think that the readers of this forum are unintelligent.

You asked if they get a flat rate, I agreed with you and you still asked for clarification, the I had to say that I believe that there is a minimum amount that they receive. Also they get a bonus for what they do. The  ones that get more attention gets a extra.

30 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

You are happy? did you masturbate well on these silver girls?!!! that is the main thing, if you are happy and satisfied😗🤑☹️

I am actually, this is what I pay for, not to watch girls paint or do fake lesbo shows like Kristy and Monica with that 'queen of the damned' themed bs they did earlier....guess they heard about polya and anya and their bonus (alleged)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Now if they can get Mother Tereza to join in the fun, and force Father Timur to watch, now that would be a real voyeuristic experience, for both them and for us the members.

I would not cross my fingers or waste the time to watch though because we already know what will happen tonight in B-2. Last night was a one off experience, I might be wrong, but I seriously doubt it will happen again anytime soon. RLC is banking on the members sitting on the edge of thier seats watching with the greatest of anticipation. HAHAHAHA

I started following B2 when Anna, Lola and Mila were there but I have to say, B2 is much better with Lavi on command. Fun parties and none bs shows. Only girls having fun.

While the Villas are a dead place with some sex going on and mostly with people in relationships.

39 minutes ago, joebirch said:

The amount of whinny dumb comments is astonishing…if you don’t like it, don’t watch it….maybe I am new to this forum, but damn, stop bitching and get a life 

No bitching?   But then what would we chat about here in the forum? 😊   Maybe we could talk about the entertaining activates of Esmi, Kristy, Monica, Trinity, and Leia, but then, ...... it would be a very very short chat. 😉

• Upvote 1