B2 - General Topic 2022 #23 (October)

Noldus

il y a 25 minutes, philo a dit :

I did wonder why Masha was not invited to the party. T&T left her at home along.

Masha, outside of Rome, is causing more trouble than anything else. At the end of the evening the girls would no longer speak to each other. 

Let her do some sightseeing in the city and no interference in the apartments and villas.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, joebirch said:

Idk, some useful information or an update. I barely watch RLC and yet I know what’s going on by checking in here. Bitching about tenants, or saying the same thing over and over again how much you think some girls suck won’t change anything. I am not happy with the mentioned above girls, but whining about them, as I used to do, seems childish. There are plenty of apartments and as last night proved, you don’t need Esmi to have good content on RLC 

Idk, some useful information or an update. I barely watch RLC and yet I know what’s going on by checking in here. Bitching about tenants, or saying the same thing over and over again how much you think some girls suck won’t change anything. I am not happy with the mentioned above girls, but whining about them, as I used to do, seems childish. There are plenty of apartments and as last night proved, you don’t need Esmi to have good content on RLC 

Once, Twice, Three times, we heard you crying the first time

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

So is Polya pregnant or just fat? 🤔

Chubbly

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

are we sure polya isn't preggers?????

Chubbly

1 hour ago, philo said:

I had to watch that shit again: What happened wuz: Lavi took Tereza by the hand and pulled her away from the party to the kitchen. I did not expect anything unusual since I thought they would have otherwise gone to a private area in the apartment. After a brief conversation, they both took off their pants. Apparently, Lavi wanted Tereza to give her an S&M lesson...a flogging. Tereza misunderstood initially and smacked her on her ass with her hand. Lavi apparently clarified what she wanted and Tereza took the leather belt from Lavis jeans and proceeded to give Lavi a few stokes of the strop. She then gave Lavi what appeared to be extensive verbal instructions that included a narrative which Lavi recited verbatim. Then Tereza pulled out all the stops and stroked that ass with the strop. One stroke looked like it hit Lavi's pussy. The crack of the leather on Lavi's ass was so loud that Polya heard it in the living room above the music and came to investigate. Tereza hid the strop and pretended nothing happened. Lavi, however, proudly showed Polya the welt on her ass cheek. If it was indeed instruction, then it was a master class. I have seen a real session like this once on the west coast of the USA. This was as real as that. I have also seen S&M on RLC when Masha went through a BDSM phase a while ago. This apartment is opening up more scenarios than they can ever finish on camera. The scientist think that flogging is often a substitute for sex. From the familiarity of Lavi and Tereza with each other, I did not get the impression that this was the first lesson.

Time stamp?

8 hours ago, philo said:

Tereza doing S&M in the kitchen.

8 hours ago, philo said:

Tereza is feeling her tits and ass...really spanking hard.

8 hours ago, philo said:

She was beating the shit out of her...Poyla came in to try and stop it.

8 hours ago, philo said:

It's obvious that they have done this before. Tereza knew exactly how and where she wanted the strap.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

v

9 hours ago, quasi said:

And you can tell that is not the first time Anya has licked feet.  So now we know her little kink.

It seems she likes this a lot! She tried it during the lesbian duo with Polya ...

and especially last night with both Tereza

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

... and Timur 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

12 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Sie haben gefragt, ob sie eine Pauschale bekommen, ich habe Ihnen zugestimmt und Sie haben noch um Klärung gebeten, das musste ich sagen, dass ich glaube, dass es einen Mindestbetrag gibt, den sie erhalten. Außerdem erhalten sie einen Bonus für das, was sie tun. Diejenigen, die mehr Aufmerksamkeit bekommen, bekommen ein Extra.

Das ist ja so schlimm hier. Jeder erzählt hier was anderes. Keiner weiß genaues. Wie viel Pauschale sie bekommen. Wie viel Bonus, wenn ja, wofür?

Fürs Ficken, Masturbieren, Massieren usw. Hier werden Fantasie summen genannt, dass manche hier als Millionärin weggehen.😁 Beträge habe ich noch keine Offiziellen von irgendjemanden gelesen. 

2 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Das ist ja so schlimm hier. Jeder erzählt hier was anderes. Keiner weiß genaues. Wie viel Pauschale sie bekommen. Wie viel Bonus, wenn ja, wofür?

Fürs Ficken, Masturbieren, Massieren usw. Hier werden Fantasie summen genannt, dass manche hier als Millionärin weggehen.😁 Beträge habe ich noch keine Offiziellen von irgendjemanden gelesen. 

Is never talked official mounts in public. I know some from a few months ago. I believe RLC pays them based on the views that they get and maybe now on how much users pay to get the scene in their "collection". But is all speculation. I believe that not even the tenants know what RLC takes in consideration on how much they will pay them.