B2 - General Topic 2022 #23 (October)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, philo said:

He went home early the last time they were there and she had a moment on the balcony with Thor. Looks like he was feeling her up and then she sat on his lap to give him better access. 

Yes, I did see that. It would be better if Tereza would go to visit other girls and leave Timur at home.

So … Polya ( don’t think that Lavika asked it .. ) goes to Lavika’s room so as to wake up Lilith and her friend who were sleeping so they move in the LR and Lavika can have her bed .. And then Lavika goes in her room and she can’t sleep or she even has the bedroom door open … oh well , girls 😂😂😂🤣..

A drunken Lavika wondering in Polya’s and Anya’s room , quite horny also perhaps , she was also dancing moving provoking Tereza nearly 15-20 minutes before Tereza deciding to leave back to B5 .. Funny night happenings in B2 😁

I had to watch that shit again: What happened wuz: Lavi took Tereza by the hand and pulled her away from the party to the kitchen. I did not expect anything unusual since I thought they would have otherwise gone to a private area in the apartment. After a brief conversation, they both took off their pants. Apparently, Lavi wanted Tereza to give her an S&M lesson...a flogging. Tereza misunderstood initially and smacked her on her ass with her hand. Lavi apparently clarified what she wanted and Tereza took the leather belt from Lavis jeans and proceeded to give Lavi a few stokes of the strop. She then gave Lavi what appeared to be extensive verbal instructions that included a narrative which Lavi recited verbatim. Then Tereza pulled out all the stops and stroked that ass with the strop. One stroke looked like it hit Lavi's pussy. The crack of the leather on Lavi's ass was so loud that Polya heard it in the living room above the music and came to investigate. Tereza hid the strop and pretended nothing happened. Lavi, however, proudly showed Polya the welt on her ass cheek. If it was indeed instruction, then it was a master class. I have seen a real session like this once on the west coast of the USA. This was as real as that. I have also seen S&M on RLC when Masha went through a BDSM phase a while ago. This apartment is opening up more scenarios than they can ever finish on camera. The scientist think that flogging is often a substitute for sex. From the familiarity of Lavi and Tereza with each other, I did not get the impression that this was the first lesson.