B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

10 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Yup, bringing him over was dumb considering they and more she, was always hiding, and why she brought him to this appointment is another mystery that I really don’t care about 

That's easy. Adventure and top cam bonus.

It seems that you are forgetting that they had 0 PROBLEM to take a shower naked and in much much time exposing themselves and not a quick one .. this shows that it wasn’t about being shy but to me it looked Iike a kind of agreement of not exposing much ( almost nothing )  while making sex - which even might have been part of an agreement but how anyone could say no to Zabava ? 😂

As I said , will post my thoughts and opinion about this night which is for sure more than what we saw .. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems that you are forgetting that they had 0 PROBLEM to take a shower naked and in much much time exposing themselves and not a quick one .. this shows that it wasn’t about being shy but to me it looked Iike a kind of agreement of not exposing much ( almost nothing )  while making sex - which even might have been part of an agreement but how anyone could say no to Zabava ? 😂

As I said , will post my thoughts and opinion about this night which is for sure more than what we saw .. 

That I agree. Don't know if it was a Zaba's or the guy's request, to me it was Zaba's but it was very clear that they wanted to hide their identity.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That I agree. Don't know if it was a Zaba's or the guy's request, to me it was Zaba's but it was very clear that they wanted to hide their identity.

If they wanted to hide , they could have used the bathroom down stairs , the off cameras one .. just to wash fast and not sleep with the “ sex smell “ 😁 Or , they could even have the lights off in the bathroom . Anyway ..