B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

Esmi would have been a perfect fit with the earlier talent in B1. She seems to operate in the same vide as the girls did back in 2015... Kamila, Kristy and COCO, etc. (COCO was my favorite). They all did lots of posing but little on camera of a sexual nature. If the translations of their conversations at the breakfast table were correct, they were doing a lot of sex off camera and away from the apartment. 

The early women of B1 all seemed to have lots in common...they were all Covergirl material; they were highly intelligent and multilingual; they all talked about having lots of sex with different men off camera; and they were seemed to affiliate in some way with a major adult entertainment conglomerate in Barcelona that is not longer in operation under the same names.  The exception was Nora, who had a partner Kiko, who visited occasionally. Kiko was the only male allowed upstairs at that time.

3 minutes ago, philo said:

The early women of B1 all seemed to have lots in common...they were all Covergirl material; they were highly intelligent and multilingual; they all talked about having lots of sex with different men off camera; and they were seemed to affiliate in some way with a major adult entertainment conglomerate in Barcelona that is not longer in operation under the same names.  The exception was Nora, who had a partner Kiko, who visited occasionally. Kiko was the only male allowed upstairs at that time.

Not true 

16 minutes ago, philo said:

Esmi would have been a perfect fit with the earlier talent in B1. She seems to operate in the same vide as the girls did back in 2015... Kamila, Kristy and COCO, etc. (COCO was my favorite). They all did lots of posing but little on camera of a sexual nature. If the translations of their conversations at the breakfast table were correct, they were doing a lot of sex off camera and away from the apartment. 

Coco, Milena or Polya fucked with boys at B1 too

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Coco, Milena or Polya fucked with boys at B1 too

It's easy to make a  blanket statement about what is and is not true when the actors spanned different timespans and different tours during their tenure. No one ever said that no one ever fucked in B-1. The early fucking only occurred under the covers until one of the girls fucked openly on the sofa. I don't recall her hame...perhaps Jenna? The point is you don't get to correct someone without qualifying it to a time frame as I did. Good try.

1 hour ago, philo said:

It's easy to make a  blanket statement about what is and is not true when the actors spanned different timespans and different tours during their tenure. No one ever said that no one ever fucked in B-1. The early fucking only occurred under the covers until one of the girls fucked openly on the sofa. I don't recall her hame...perhaps Jenna? The point is you don't get to correct someone without qualifying it to a time frame as I did. Good try.

Your relationship to reality and truth is often flawed

I guess you meant to say thank you moos for making me realize that I was wrong 😁

We can add also Milana, Laima, Nicole and Jessica for the B1 team 

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

It was clear that she was horny but I didn't believed that she was going to do it. Lucky me that I was woke.

She seemed to realize “ the Esmi of the past  “ comment last night or she just wanted to prove that “ I am still here and have faith on me “ 😏😏 The truth is that her image “ felt hurting to her “ once again with the recent posting but mostly with her uninteresting RLC behavior and mostly interested in outside activities , so , let’s see how it is going to be again in the next days and if the summer Esmi of a certain period appears again .. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

She seemed to realize “ the Esmi of the past  “ comment last night or she just wanted to prove that “ I am still here and have faith on me “ 😏😏 The truth is that her image “ felt hurting to her “ once again with the recent posting but mostly with her uninteresting RLC behavior and mostly interested in outside activities , so , let’s see how it is going to be again in the next days and if the summer Esmi of a certain period appears again .. 

I don't think that we had any influence on that, but it makes me sleep better at night. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 42 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Elle a semblé réaliser « le commentaire d'Esmi du passé » hier soir ou elle voulait juste prouver que « je suis toujours là et j'ai confiance en moi » 😏 😏 La vérité est que son image « lui a fait mal » encore une fois avec le affectation récente mais surtout avec son comportement RLC inintéressant et surtout intéressé par les activités extérieures, alors, voyons comment cela va se passer dans les prochains jours et si l'Esmi d'été d'une certaine période réapparaît .. 

Qu'elle se barre et c'est tout !!!

• Upvote 1