Welcome the NEW couple!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a rare gift sir.

I sure am, and it's good of you to know especially when the topic was discussing how camera shy she would be and estimating how long it would take them to have sex which was when I made my comment. But I'm sure you knew all that and wasn't trying at all to be sarcastic.

You have a rare gift sir.

I sure am, and it's good of you to know especially when the topic was discussing how camera shy she would be and estimating how long it would take them to have sex which was when I made my comment. But I'm sure you knew all that and wasn't trying at all to be sarcastic.

You shouldn't squander your gift for free like this, this is your golden ticket !

On ‎2014‎-‎08‎-‎05 at 7:39 AM, oceane17 said:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwéé y a eue du cul enfin c'est un début y aurait il eue une remontée de bretelle par RCL pendant la coupure cam ???

enfin bref c'était pas mal !!!

et il a un beau kiki miam alors ça me va lol !

;) :-*

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

durant la coupure qui n'était pas une coupure puisque pour certains ça continuait à tourner les mecs de rlc sont passés pour changer la box de téléphonie qui est juste à l'entrée sur la table ; ensuite le mec leur a expliqué comment fonctionnaient les caméras puisqu'ils croyaient que c'était éteint durant la nuit avant de leur expliquer davantage le concept RLC en leur expliquant qu'il n y avait que 2 couples espagnols et que le reste était russe;

ils sont restés à discuter dans le salon un bout de temps avant que le mec ne reparte et c'est par la suite qu'ils se sont décidés à baiser devant tout le monde.

je t'envois les photos des techniciens que j'ai prises miss oceane

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwéé y a eue du cul enfin c'est un début y aurait il eue une remontée de bretelle par RCL pendant la coupure cam ???

Coucou Océane :)

Ca te donne faim ?

En plus il tient la cadence ce gars, Paulilto devrait en prendre de la graine ;)

Guest observer1

I've not watched this apartment very much (for obvious reasons) - where do they go to off camera when they can be heard and not seen?

Guest regan

To see the hard job and the "kiki" :      (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Just remember folks, who actually called it...

I predict that it won't take them long to fuck. No more than two days.

lulz

I don't give karma points and I won't give you now but you deserve -1000 and beyond...  ;D