B4 - General Topic 2022 #59 (October)

10 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Do they have millions of subscribers though? It has been somewhat entertaining not because of tenants but guests....I don't expect people to be having sex 24hrs a day, that's what VHTV is for, but at the same time I don't want to be watching people paint or doing silly pseudo lesbian shows either, if that's what I wanna see I'll go to chaturbate and watch for free! I know I'm in the minority with voicing my opinion but most of these girls need to go,same way no one is forcing me to watch,no one is forcing them to stay! 

Exactly, if you are not happy with the product go somewhere else. Feels like this is the only place where customers demand all the time and feel they are owed anything 🤣🤣. I go to a restaurant and if I am not happy, I don’t go bitch at the chief, I just don’t go there anymore. If I buy a product that sucks, I don’t write 400 word essay, I just buy another product. 
I guess we live in a society that everyone feels entitled to something, silly me, I don’t do that. 
When it comes to their subscribers, I have no idea, I just repeat what I have read here.

PS don’t return food to the kitchen cause you will end up eating someone else’s spit. 

I did some basic research about what some people take on as alternative activities when they have stopped having sex: some take up knitting (no disrespect to knitters); shuffleboard is a popular activity in some places. RLC should consider installing the material for activities like these so that Kristy and Monica don't run out of ideas for things to do.

39 minutes ago, Noldus said:

From the good old days 🙂 when RLC informed us 

(April 2015) 

902d6555196b24f2ee949cd1bba75f0d

Hello,

1. We've added a new apartment with Suzan and Hector.

2. Unfortunately, Diana and Efim have broken up and left the project. We will be introducing a new couple very shortly, but can't say exactly when it's going to happen.

3. Monica left the project. We will be introducing a new participant very soon. 

4. We have developed and implemented the new "Thumbnails" feature — the currently most popular cameras are always in front of your eyes. This feature is fully available to our premium members only.

You will see more updates soon. Stay tuned!

36 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't see that anymore.  

I think this only proves the ongoing frustration of people who have been members only the recent years but also it shows how much better it used to be when the company really seemed to care for the people who are responsible for its existence .. And now they don’t even inform for how many days their employees are on holidays and when are about to return .. it is the small things and details that define a good service and product and unfortunately , apart from the really excellent tech updates and visualizations of the site / apartments , the rest is a degrade .. 

• Upvote 1

I think that we do know when people are on holiday in most apartments. The thing that leave me dissatisfied is the neglect of the technologies that affect viewer enjoyment...like the poor camera placement or lack of cameras in apartments. Martina's for example: how often has any image been seen on the camera in the hall bathroom and why is it that there are there so many camera free zones in such a small apartment?  I also complain about the apparent policy that has caused many apartments to go dark unlike in the past. Take a look at the composite thumbnails on any given night and compare the lighting. At first I thought they were trying to save utility costs by requiring tenants to turn off lights. It was hard to believe the tenants didn't want to be seen since that's why they took the job...to be seen. And so my question is: Why don't all apartments have the same quality lighting that Masha has? Is it because she paid for the enhancements herself? These are the technical gripes that matter to me.  

25 minutes ago, philo said:

I did some basic research about what some people take on as alternative activities when they have stopped having sex: some take up knitting (no disrespect to knitters); shuffleboard is a popular activity in some places. RLC should consider installing the material for activities like these so that Kristy and Monica don't run out of ideas for things to do.

Or, and this might be controversial.... they could get the fuck out!

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, philo said:

You are not in "the minority" here...not by a mile. Many people in the forum just don't choose to engage in the silly debates with people whose only contribution to the forum is to try and counter whatever statements are made by others. If there were a forced survey, you might find that most don't appreciate the keyboard trolls and would rather the forum be a place for honest discussion and perhaps debate. But most, I believe, like me, think that a response to the bullshit is not worth their time. I read this forum for two years without posting any comment at all. When I finally decided to enter the game, it was as pure sport.

Took me a while before I started contributing on camcaps as well lol,after I did I was torn down with EVERY opinion I stated....i have adopted a totally different attitude towards others here...appreciate your contribution 🙏 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Took me a while before I started contributing on camcaps as well lol,after I did I was torn down with EVERY opinion I stated....i have adopted a totally different attitude towards others here...appreciate your contribution 🙏 

I have.become convinced over the years that some of the trolls on here are paid...some by the apartment actors, their families or friends. Some may actually state agents. I think that of the trolls on CamCaps that are always online 24/7. I think they are several people working in shifts. I have learned how to call them up whenever I want. I know what triggers them. I used to call them RLC agents but now I don't think that RLC is sophisticated enough to run such a network.  Don't be intimidated by them. Some of them are not very smart.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

That's insulting, business owners not giving a shit about what their customers think...now I know you can't please everyone, but don't insult us by having esmi,leia and trinity especially just picking up space! These girls are a waste of space,it truly irritates me,I've also been here since 2014 so I know what it USED to be like on RLC....

I 100% understand them. Fanatic and borderline crazy obsessed costumers who are butt hurt over some girls. I too would ignore such juvenile and petty emails!