Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #17

Pete1960

Leora could not get her motor running. Has to resort to 'jumping' a sleeping Paul.

Not sure to give Leora credit for understanding her 'obligations' to the home viewer. Or to shamelessly recognize the scam this is (and we're all drinking the Kool-Aid).  With that said, she should have just pulled his pants down while he was napping and go after the hot dog.

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Howard said:

Leora could not get her motor running. Has to resort to 'jumping' a sleeping Paul.

Not sure to give Leora credit for understanding her 'obligations' to the home viewer. Or to shamelessly recognize the scam this is (and we're all drinking the Kool-Aid).  With that said, she should have just pulled his pants down while he was napping and go after the hot dog.

Several comments.  One she got her pussy lathered up and needed dick. Paul is asleep. She wakes him up and expects him to go 0-60 horny just because she is. Give Paul credit he is making an effort to please her. If I'm asleep leave me alone, Paul cowboy'd up.

Her being eaten out on cam 3 was terrific for voyeurs. I'd suggest taking it a step farther and have him sit in the corner directly under cam 3 and have her do a standing eat out like she used to do in the old apartment. It would be a close up. All in all cam 3 and cam 7 are the best for close ups if she would indulge her subjects and give them a very close up

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Howard said:

She took a bra off, looked at her boobs in the mirror, then put it back on.  She's realizing the 'downfall' of gravity when you reach 30. 

As vain as she is she'll regret going bra less 99% of the time as her boobs will drop by the year. Howard Hughes had Jean Harlow were 2 bras to ensure they would sag down the road.