B1 - General Topic 2022 #39 (October)

19 minutes ago, philo said:

Any practice that involves interacting with the cell phone every few minutes is not to be confused with Yoga.

I believe that isn't her yoga practice. For yoga she watches a YouTube channel. I believe that is just a stretch that she does once in a while. 

I don’t agree with Mathilda’s lifestyle and RLC approach as I am not a fan of isolated people or tenants who spend nearly the whole day in the apartment and don’t socialize …BUT ..Mathilda for the adult entertainment approach of RLC , she’s by far the hottest woman to watch for her solo actions , I could easily say the top performer currently across whole RLC .. I can even say that I think we are witnessing one of the best anal masturbators that we have ever seen with RLC , the woman is on fire when she wishes to entertain ..All my respect for her adult RLC approach but really poor presence as interacting and seeing a bit more of her personality . 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t agree with Mathilda’s lifestyle and RLC approach as I am not a fan of isolated people or tenants who spend nearly the whole day in the apartment and don’t socialize …BUT ..Mathilda for the adult entertainment approach of RLC , she’s by far the hottest woman to watch for her solo actions , I could easily say the top performer currently across whole RLC .. I can even say that I think we are witnessing one of the best anal masturbators that we have ever seen with RLC , the woman is on fire when she wishes to entertain ..All my respect for her adult RLC approach but really poor presence as interacting and seeing a bit more of her personality . 

She's on the wrong site...😏

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

This girl is one sweet girl you can tell by the way she interacts with the other girls and I have total respect for her as a person and her contributing to RLC.

• Upvote 3