B1 - General Topic 2022 #40 (October)

Noldus

It's sort of sad.  Watching Mathilda last night she really came alive, dancing and really interacting with the others.  And the other night with Lilith.  I wish she was staying or comes back soon.  I think we just got to see the real Mathilda coming out.  I mentioned a few days ago that I thought she was like Radi and needed someone to bring her out and that seems to have happened.  I admit that she was not the best girl, but we knew hat we got from her, she was always naked and bated a lot and seems to be good person. I am sorry to see her go just when we start to see the real her.

18 minutes ago, quasi said:

It's sort of sad.  Watching Mathilda last night she really came alive, dancing and really interacting with the others.  And the other night with Lilith.  I wish she was staying or comes back soon.  I think we just got to see the real Mathilda coming out.  I mentioned a few days ago that I thought she was like Radi and needed someone to bring her out and that seems to have happened.  I admit that she was not the best girl, but we knew hat we got from her, she was always naked and bated a lot and seems to be good person. I am sorry to see her go just when we start to see the real her.

That was the first party that she had fun. Maybe because the guests were more together and there wasn't so many groups apart from each other.  We can see that she is a very shy girl, at least to talk to other people.

I also hope that she returns sometime in the future, maybe now she understands better how everything works and can enjoy even more next time.

• Upvote 1