B1 - General Topic 2022 #40 (October)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i agree with u, i have always said they should be moved on after 3 months to keep it fresh, but not not 3 months on and 3 months off so its the same girls all the time

I have a gut feeling that you are going to be disappointed with the new arrivals in B1, if my guess is right.

• Upvote 1

I like the idea of giving the girls 3 months to show they want to be here.  However, I would suggest that after 3 months the RLC gives us, the paying customers 3 days to cast our vote on whether the girl stays or leaves based on performance.  If we vote her to leave she is given an additional month to improve her performance!  Again, after that month we cast our final vote to stay or leave!  This is no different than what we all deal with in our daily jobs!  There are a few women on here now that would be voted off the island!!

2 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

I like the idea of giving the girls 3 months to show they want to be here.  However, I would suggest that after 3 months the RLC gives us, the paying customers 3 days to cast our vote on whether the girl stays or leaves based on performance.  If we vote her to leave she is given an additional month to improve her performance!  Again, after that month we cast our final vote to stay or leave!  This is no different than what we all deal with in our daily jobs!  There are a few women on here now that would be voted off the island!!

This could be a great idea or a bad one. It may force the girls to do something and be interesting but also we will have even more fake stuff.

1 minute ago, Magnus15721 said:

It would force the girls that don’t do anything to either participate or leave!  

And they will be rewarded one more month to do nothing. It will only work doing it on the first month and even this I don't think is a good idea.