B1 - General Topic 2022 #40 (October)

3 hours ago, moules said:

From the way Mathilde is packing, she looks to be staying in/near Barcelona.  Too many loose, open top bags.  Compared to Marlene who has everything in suitcases.

Actually, she's having trouble packing and I believe that some she will have to send back home by courier.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Actually, she's having trouble packing and I believe that some she will have to send back home by courier.

She is Ukrainian, she doesn't need to go home, unless she needs to help her family.  Spain has given out over 150,000 Schengen visas to Ukrainian refugees.  She qualifies.

3 hours ago, moules said:

She is Ukrainian, she doesn't need to go home, unless she needs to help her family.  Spain has given out over 150,000 Schengen visas to Ukrainian refugees.  She qualifies.

She has one. But I guess she will go back home since she doesn't have a job there. Just like Marlene.

3 hours ago, emoemily said:

So what is going on in B1 are they ALL moving out? or is Esmi staying? I know shes not popular here but nana could be a possibility, i honestly dont mind her but i think i watch for different reasons than most you guys! The twins would be a disappointment. I can't wait to see your reactions the day Irma returns to the project 😆 

Original member of the Nana support army here!  One of the best smiles (and laughs) on RLC. 👍

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, fugwash said:

Hopefully Uber guy finally figured out that Nana wasn't putting out, and he ubered himself back to Peru.

I hope not because he was being really successful in his field and if the Spanish economy is in bad shape I can't even imagine how is Peru's. 

29 minutes ago, moules said:

From the way Mathilde is packing, she looks to be staying in/near Barcelona.  Too many loose, open top bags.  Compared to Marlene who has everything in suitcases.

I think Mathilda just realized today, while she was packing she didn't have enough suit cases, unless she is going to purchase another one.  But, then again like you said, maybe she is staying in or near Barcelona.  I'm also thinking she's leaving not by choice because of her visa so, she must be returning back to her country.  It's just my thought.

28 minutes ago, moules said:

Who's Ukrainian, Mathilda or Marlene? I hope both will have that choice. Probably not, if they are being force out.