B1 - General Topic 2022 #40 (October)

2 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

Then you don’t give them the extra month!  After 3 months we vote to stay or leave!  

This doesn't work because this kind of votes the winner isn't the most popular but the least hatted. Just like in most democracies.

19 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

The winner is not the girls!  The winner in this scenario is us, the paying customers!  

we all have different tastes, so we have as much chance of winning as losing by doing this

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Not in that context.

I'm not sure what the rules are.  If they are doing that, that is how it should be in my opinion, unless they decide to change based on customer votes.  I think sometimes a customer can convince others to be one sided, etc. And, for me the customer isn't always correct. If they are, that would be a form of false advertisement.

3 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I'm not sure what the rules are.  If they are doing that, that is how it should be in my opinion, unless they decide to change based on customer votes.  I think sometimes a customer can convince others to be one sided, etc. And, for me the customer isn't always correct. If they are, that would be a form of false advertisement.

The basic rules are on the site's FAQ. I believe that to the tenants are other rules that they don't tell us. But the main principle of the site is "just live our life as there are no cameras".

• Thanks 1