Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

14 hours ago, philo said:

When they run out of argument and evidence...they start name calling. I don't have time for this...Peace Out.

It doesn't matter if he kissed her or not Phil...it means absolutely nowt!

You just don't get it. Nobody's denying that you see these trivial little snippets of none events...It's the fact that you try to beef them up into something super interesting...when it's not 🙄

2 hours ago, yelt said:

Like what? Lube? Fun with the friends without Alberto in the shadow. I am still trying to figure out why she bothers to live with someone which she has no respectful and loss of love!  It cannot be for the money she is making money from all that watch her on RLC.  Or maybe that's it, she tolerates Alberto for the RLC funding and until school has been completed? I hope she is continuing her education! 

Since Alberto seems to be illiterate to her ways (or not), she does whatever it is she wants with whoever she wants with no problems (for now). I assume Alberto is still working (right) and from what little I know he works hard. And if he is working it is most likely not to please Martina but to get away from RLC.  I often wonder if Martina even appreciates Alberto for working two jobs...I don’t think so.  But as they say here  "toushi kaishuu wa mesu inu desu". 

However, Alberto could be using Martina!  That’s it, right!

And by the way, my guess is they planned her trip today..together! 

YOU said it...😏

I saw the replay and I believe there is more than this 'we are just making things up line' oh it's Nothing   .... she gravitated to this hoodie boy a number of times , grabbed him away from girl on couch (who was trying to kiss him) Martina  pulled him to her to Kiss him... came to him( very affectionate in kitchen on his neck and carress his hair, on Balcony moved in very ! close with a deeper look of attraction... hands all over him did not reject  full !! lip suck on her nipples ... come on guys ... this feeds the speculation of who she MIGHT  see out of the apartment ... regardless of Alberto position and understandings, she is a proven flirt but a clear cheater ... this Nelley affair made that abundantly clear. Martina has an affair track record ... there is way more to this series of oh nothing to see here folks ...just move along 

I love an affair and this is another one of Martinas' .... don't have to follow her out of the apt to know she is capable and this boy and her are well beyond passing by at a random party ..... his lips were fuly locked  on her titty like a homing pigeon coming back home to root ( an Aussie slang) 

and thats another mans opinion 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Adalbert said:

B-7, B-4 and so on are the numbers of the appartments you can see on the overviewpage here but their they are named as B#7, B#4 etc.. Hope this will help you.😉

Thank you; I still don't get it maybe I'm seeing something different. I'll keep looking for an overview page with numbers. us old people it takes longer sometimes. Thanks again.

hace 5 minutos, backrat dijo:

Gracias; Todavía no lo entiendo, tal vez estoy viendo algo diferente. Seguiré buscando una página de resumen con números. nosotros, los viejos, a veces lleva más tiempo. Gracias de nuevo.

B because they are in Barcelona and the numbers by their opening date, with B1 being the first to open and B7 the last.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, backrat said:

Thank you; I still don't get it maybe I'm seeing something different. I'll keep looking for an overview page with numbers. us old people it takes longer sometimes. Thanks again.

No point, just use the link then you can see the apartments and the numbers. B-7 or B#7 is the apartment  Nelly and Bogdan life and where  yesterday the party was.

Barca Apartments

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

Curious ...Is J Mom  ( Jennifers Mom ) still around ??  She is the resident expert and super fan of Martina ... I would respect her opinion in this soap opera of opinions 

Send her a PM than you both can have a nice talk about your speculations...😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Send her a PM than you both can have a nice talk about your speculations...😁

lol  ya my opinion is registered... thats enough... I even deleted the replays....if I didnt see them I would have cared little and the others arguments and speculations would have been scrolled by... or unseen as I don't follow them at all...

I love the free cam views of her magnificent titties everytime...  spectactular Tits 

• Upvote 2