Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:
  11 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

When did they go UM?  I see that Karol is also UM in the same building... so is Lavika/Anya/Polya in the same building too??

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No

Thanks.  Just thought it was curious that all three apartments went UM at the same time, knowing two were in the same building.

9 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I saw the replay and I believe there is more than this 'we are just making things up line' oh it's Nothing   .... she gravitated to this hoodie boy a number of times , grabbed him away from girl on couch (who was trying to kiss him) Martina  pulled him to her to Kiss him... came to him( very affectionate in kitchen on his neck and carress his hair, on Balcony moved in very ! close with a deeper look of attraction... hands all over him did not reject  full !! lip suck on her nipples ... come on guys ... this feeds the speculation of who she MIGHT  see out of the apartment ... regardless of Alberto position and understandings, she is a proven flirt but a clear cheater ... this Nelley affair made that abundantly clear. Martina has an affair track record ... there is way more to this series of oh nothing to see here folks ...just move along 

I love an affair and this is another one of Martinas' .... don't have to follow her out of the apt to know she is capable and this boy and her are well beyond passing by at a random party ..... his lips were fuly locked  on her titty like a homing pigeon coming back home to root ( an Aussie slang) 

and thats another mans opinion 

Agree with you.

Martina know how to please herself and give pleasure to other that she like....She is s free woman (Alberto is just another one that she love and 'use' Alberto for the day to day)

Martina is working at a new club in the weekend and it good for the business...and for her, you know what I mean.

P.S Let Depp and his multiple account out in his world. He cannot resign himself to thinking that a woman can have a sexual life like a man, Martina is for him: a simple woman who only exists for Alberto. But it's an open relationship here...everyone agrees except you know who. Pathetic but funny at the same time, I feel sorry for Deep, maybe someday, he will see the light and meet a beautiful woman who will understand him and help him evolve, never too late...🥂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Agree with you.

Martina know how to please herself and give pleasure to other that she like....She is s free woman (Alberto is just another one that she love and 'use' Alberto for the day to day)

Martina is working at a new club in the weekend and it good for the business...and for her, you know what I mean.

P.S Let Depp and his multiple account out in his world. He cannot resign himself to thinking that a woman can have a sexual life like a man, Martina is for him: a simple woman who only exists for Alberto. But it's an open relationship here...everyone agrees except you know who. Pathetic but funny at the same time, I feel sorry for Deep, maybe someday, he will see the light and meet a beautiful woman who will understand him and help him evolve, never too late...🥂

You continue to be confused and unable to read my comment without multiple distortions.  I feel sorry for you.  You continue to insist that I have multiple accounts and you cannot accept that many forum contributors agree with me and disagree with you.  Rather than rant and rave, please read my post more carefully and you may understand my comment better.

• Like 3

There is still one person on this forum who calls the RLC replay "speculation". I was waiting for the Rubber Room custodians to come and pick him up but they are still working their way up the list of politician deniers. There must be something common in the DNA of people who are able do that.   

I too enjoy and appreciate the perspectives and opinions of @JenniferMom. However, If we need someone else to tell us what we can see with our own eyes, then what have we come to? Why don't these people petition RLC for a special commission to investigate why the RLC Replay is showing us video of events that "did not happen"? 

• Thanks 1

So let us now consider the argument that finally admits that it did happen, but now asserts that although it happened, it did not mean anything and that "it doesn't matter". In order for that argument to have any merit, it must be accompanied by some evidence that this event was routine, that it regularly occurs, and that it was an ordinary event in the course of the routine of Martina's life. Yet, they offer no evidence whatsoever, that anyone (other that Alberto and Nelly) has ever suckled Martina's tits on camera. 

And finally, at least one of the deniers does put forth some evidence...he contends, by playing to the homophobic bias of the viewer, that because the guy wore fingernail polish, and that he believes him to be to boyfriend of Martina's gay friend, that there is no way that he could be the guy that Martina has an interest in and certainly not the one who she sleeps with when she is not at home.  Sit with that thought for a moment and come to you own opinion about the veracity of that assumption. 

• Like 1