Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

On 11/16/2022 at 11:07 AM, JenniferMom said:

The fundamental disagreement between factions here is whether "Alberto and Martina are truly committed to each other but have some sort of an open non-exclusive relationship when it comes to sex" (call this Monogamous Martina) ... OR ... whether "Alberto and Martina are close lifelong friends and fuck buddies or Friends With Benefits" (call this FWB Martina). 

Because of some very generous friends here, I have seen the activities of Martina at B7 with the hoodie boy.  God I miss her.  She looked so hot at B7.  But I digress.

Two thoughts come to mind after seeing this footage:

(1) I believe @philo gets treated like shit here when he highlights these Martina behaviors.  She clearly was very flirty that evening and the guy did touch her breasts and was being flirty in return, etc., etc.  But some here blasted Philo even saying this was just his imagination.   Even when another poster confirmed he saw the same thing!

(2) I don't think Martina's behavior in B7 that evening helps us in understanding what truly is going on between her and Alberto.  We know she is a super sexy woman and very sensual, sexual, and flirtatious.  What I saw in B7 could be acceptable behavior for Monogamous Martina, especially if Alberto was with her which we were told but I did not see him (of course if you get Martina footage in the mail, who the fuck is looking for Alberto?).    BUT of course too, this behavior I saw would be consistent with FWB Martina as well.  If she truly is FWB, she would be on the prowl at a party like this for certain.

I think what perhaps frustrates some people here is that when Philo or others present some on-cam evidence like this, the implication is that Philo jumps to a speculation that Martina is a slut and this proves she is fucking off cam, etc., etc.  I went back and looked at some of his posts and he does not do this.  He simply offers these observations for further comment and analysis.

I do think some people here are so invested in Monogamous Martina that when someone points something out that might be an observation that Martina is not "Saint Martina", the feeling is that this must be destroyed at all costs.  It's curious that the Saint Martina crowd was quiet in response to Martina's sexy flirting in B7.   Of course the standard answer is "she's that way, she loves Alberto, what they have is special".  OK whatever.

At the end of the day Martina was having fun at B7 and regardless what scenario you believe in, I don't think these observations conclude anything.  She still appears to have a lot of fun off-cam but how much fun and what does it mean relative to her relationship with Alberto ... I don't think we know.

Edited by JenniferMom
TYPO
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Because of some very generous friends here, I have seen the activities of Martina at B7 with the hoodie boy.  God I miss her.  She looked so hot at B7.  But I digress.

(1) I believe @philo gets treated like shit here when be highlights these Martina behaviors.  She clearly was very flirty that evening and the guy did touch her breasts and was being flirty in return, etc., etc.  But some here blasted Philo even saying this was just his imagination.   Even when another poster confirmed he saw the same thing!

(2) I don't think Martina's behavior in B7 that evening helps us in understanding what truly is going on between her and Alberto.  We know she is a super sexy woman and very sensual, sexual, and flirtatious.  What I saw in B7 could be acceptable behavior for Monogamous Martina, especially if Alberto was with her which we were told but I did not see him (of course if you get Martina footage in the mail, who the fuck is looking for Alberto?).    BUT of course too, this behavior I saw would be consistent with FWB Martina as well.  If she truly is FWB, she would be on the prowl at a party like this for certain.

I think what perhaps frustrates some people here is that when Philo or others present some on-cam evidence like this, the implication is that Philo jumps to a speculation that Martina is a slut and this proves she is fucking off cam, etc., etc.  I went back and looked at some of his posts and he does not do this.  He simply offers these observations for further comment and analysis.

I do think some people here are so invested in Monogamous Martina that when someone points something out that might be an observation that Martina is not "Saint Martina", the feeling is that this must be destroyed at all costs.  It's curious that the Saint Martina crowd was quiet in response to Martina's sexy flirting in B7.   Of course the standard answer is "she's that way, she loves Alberto, what they have is special".  OK whatever.

At the end of the day Martina was having fun at B7 and regardless what scenario you believe in, I don't think these observations conclude anything.  She still appears to have a lot of fun off-cam but how much fun and what does it mean relative to her relationship with Alberto ... I don't think we know.

and that why some of have missed you and your common sense. ps im convinced i saw something which concerned alberto at the party but i refuse to say what it was because of the shit other people take so i'll just hang on to it for now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

and that why some of have missed you and your common sense. ps im convinced i saw something which concerned alberto at the party but i refuse to say what it was because of the shit other people take so i'll just hang on to it for now 

Thank you Laddie.  PM it to me.   🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

(1) I believe @philo gets treated like shit here when he highlights these Martina behaviors.  She clearly was very flirty that evening and the guy did touch her breasts and was being flirty in return, etc., etc.  But some here blasted Philo even saying this was just his imagination.   Even when another poster confirmed he saw the same thing!

Hi @JenniferMom

I will comeback later for my observation about your 2), I believe we can go further in the deductions about what happen at B7....

Have a nice day !

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Looks like you have a vivid imagination too, Philo made unsupported claims, proof was given with support that it did not happen.

Philo did NOT present any evidence, apart from his fantasy speculation, how can you call any of that proof

You are so naive & gullible, you have an infatuation with Martina, you just want to believe it

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Looks like you have a vivid imagination too, Philo made unsupported claims, proof was given with support that it did not happen.

Philo did NOT present any evidence, apart from his fantasy speculation, how can you call any of that proof

You are so naive & gullible, you have an infatuation with Martina, you just want to believe it

Deep, stop hiding !  LOL 🤣

P.S. You are funny guy.... exactly as I say: have fun!!!

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Totally agree Pete...Some of the fantasy speculation, based on a bit of touchy/feely here and there, is off the scale. It makes Game of Thrones look like

The Very Hungry Caterpillar [Board Book]: Eric Carle

🙄

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I do think some people here are so invested in Monogamous Martina that when someone points something out that might be an observation that Martina is not "Saint Martina", the feeling is that this must be destroyed at all costs.

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

I rest my case.

Pete:  I have seen video of Martina at B7.  She was very flirty with hoodie guy and he reciprocated.    I am willing to stipulate that this probably doesn't mean very much.  Read my post again, I am not calling any of this proof of anything.  Some of you are so eager to destroy those who call out anything regarding Martina, that you don't act and think rationally and logically.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I don't understand what the discussion is about, Martina definitely has sex with others than Alberto. Not a knock on her because I will enjoyed watching her fun.  I don't think she should be put on a pedestal, she's just a normal person enjoying herself.  Nelly and Megan were good for her.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1