Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #20

Pete1960

il y a 20 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

.....Et certains se demandent encore pourquoi tant d'entre nous ont cessé de bavarder ici. Regardez dans quel putain d'état il se trouve. 

Peut être qu'ils commence a se posé les bonnes questions

13 minutes ago, Anode said:

Maybe they're starting to ask the right questions

No, they're not.

Not that this was a competition, but i helped to provide (at my own effort) countless translations and relevant information which not only was in the rules of the forum but just as important, was for the most part accurate.

Now, you provide on a daily basis.....What exactly?

Thanks to the likes of you and certain others, info is now no longer being reported. Instead, older info which was false is now being repeated as fact.

Happy with it??

• Upvote 7

il y a 13 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Non, ils ne sont pas.

Non pas qu'il s'agissait d'un concours, mais j'ai aidé à fournir (à mes propres efforts) d'innombrables traductions et informations pertinentes qui non seulement étaient dans les règles du forum mais tout aussi importantes, étaient pour la la plupart des exigences.

Maintenant, vous fournissez sur une base quotidienne.....Quoi exactement ?

Grâce à vous et à certains autres, les informations ne sont plus signalées. Au lieu de cela, des informations plus anciennes qui étaient fausses sont maintenant répétées comme des faits.

Heureux avec ça ??

La situation a totalement changée depuis le retour de Paul ,malgré vos traductions , elle y a cru ,mais bientôt elle déchantera

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Anode said:

The situation has totally changed since Paul's return, despite your translations, she believed in it, but soon she will become  disillusioned .

So! Because you have such a sad life that you continue to watch something you don’t like doesn’t qualify you to make the statement that Leora will soon become disillusioned.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Anode said:

Avez vous déjà vécu en couple dans votre vie ?

Je ne te parle pas de moi 

J'aurais plus tendance à avoir la même vision du couple que toi mais je prends aussi en compte qu'ils n'ont pas la même culture ni la même éducation, cela me permet de relativiser beaucoup de choses 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, they're not.

Not that this was a competition, but i helped to provide (at my own effort) countless translations and relevant information which not only was in the rules of the forum but just as important, was for the most part accurate.

Now, you provide on a daily basis.....What exactly?

Thanks to the likes of you and certain others, info is now no longer being reported. Instead, older info which was false is now being repeated as fact.

Happy with it??

You have been around long enough SG to realise that this forum has always attracted its fair share of trolls and idiots, when one leaves another pops up to take the vacancy, either that or it’s the same one with another name.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Je ne te parle pas de moi 

J'aurais plus tendance à avoir la même vision du couple que toi mais je prends aussi en compte qu'ils n'ont pas la même culture ni la même éducation, cela me permet de relativiser beaucoup de choses 

on commence a avoir un poing commun ,on avance