Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #20

Pete1960

6 hours ago, Anode said:

This does not explain why their names no longer appear when all the other apartments have their tenants' names.

Their names are listed in the forums section. One has to read the headings of the listings. Premium section: 1. Singles/couples apartments Barcelona. 2. Singles/ couples apartments Czech Republic, Italy, Poland. It is in this section that Leora and Paul are listed in.

It helps to read the headings !!   Just like it is printed at the bottom of this page !!

• Upvote 7

il y a 50 minutes, scutus a dit :

Leurs noms sont listés dans la section forums. Il faut lire les titres des listes. Section Premium : 1. Appartements pour célibataires/couples Barcelone. 2. Appartements pour célibataires/couples République tchèque, Italie, Pologne. C'est dans cette section que Leora et Paul sont répertoriés.

Ça aide à lire les titres !! Tout comme il est imprimé au bas de cette page !!

merci 

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

So! Because you have such a sad life that you continue to watch something you don’t like doesn’t qualify you to make the statement that Leora will soon become disillusioned.

I can see people having differing opinions or a  take on what they see from their perspective and even criticizing Leora, Paul, Rlc, whatever. But Jimbo made an excellent point about why: "continue to watch something you don’t like"?

Even tho' my disagreements and arguments over Leora/Paul were voiced there was still much to look forward to with her it kept me hooked. If she affected me the way she and Paul does Anode they solution is to leave RLC and the forum.

Leora is happy. Our opinions matter not.

2 hours ago, Anode said:

Je regarde Leora et Paul pour voir la tournure que prendra ce couple 

Je vais prochainement vous expliquer comment je vois la suite et la fin de se couple 

RE: I look at Leora and Paul to see how this couple will turn out.

Anode, I too watch to see what will happen, but, man, ragging on Paul or Leora won't accomplish a damn thing. You don't have to rag on them to watch, just watch. Their movie isn't over and none of us know the ending and we may never know the ending.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

Why is Paul using the nebulizer like a cigarette taking puffs the talking? You leave the suck in your mouth and let the ridge on the intake hold it in behind your teeth. He's wasting all the medicine into the room

Leora is doing the same thing.  But Paul is reading the instructions