Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #21

Pete1960

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Perfect time to bate Leora, Paul is asleep

Oh no, bugger Leora gone to bed. An early night for her, she must be aging and needs her sleep 😢

50 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Disagree. Paul is the stereotypical Russian man minus the alcoholism. 70+ years of Leninism did it. Russian women rule the roost.

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Paul is a dim wit. Mentally, physically, emotionally and sexually limited - just watch him - pathetic sensitive little baby. Leora must love being a full time slave to Paul. She gives 110% while Paul is lucky to even give 1%. Leora must have blinders on (something that prevents someone from gaining a full understanding of a situation). True story in this real life charade.

At least he isn't draining the alcohol out of the Russian military plane's hydraulic  systems and drinking it like other Russian men.

• Haha 1

I mentioned the gal bating in the living room in Barcelona.  She goes to the kitchen and the idiot opens the refer and leaves the door open for 5 minutes even eating out of the refer without closing the door.  I've seen many Russian woman leave the refer door open for long periods of time.  Is that cultural or are they that stupid?

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I mentioned the gal bating in the living room in Barcelona.  She goes to the kitchen and the idiot opens the refer and leaves the door open for 5 minutes even eating out of the refer without closing the door.  I've seen many Russian woman leave the refer door open for long periods of time.  Is that cultural or are they that stupid?

If I did it I'll get smashed ear from my wife 🤣

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Growing up if I left the door open at all I'd get the old man's hand across the back of my head, "You're letting the cold out".

Hopefully that doesn't happen over here as we are being told to go to $40,000 electric cars

• Upvote 1