Good Morning  

great monday to all

06/12/2022  06/December/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 

🤴

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning Hello GIF by Baylor University

Good Morning  

great monday to all

06/12/2022  06/December/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 

🤴

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

What's so good about morning, it's raining outside.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll have to go to Canadian Tire and buy a few feet of chain to put around my tires then I won't get stuck if the snow accumulates too much. Those mobility scooters do not move to well if they don't have any traction.

scooter grandpa GIF  

WSRSOLUTIONS.COM

Yes. Heavy-duty mobility scooters work well in snow up to about six inches. Continue...

29 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Soon be turning to snow soon once that polar vortex kicks in.  I think winter has officially arrived.   

WEATHER.COM

Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Miami, FL with highs, lows...

yes winter has arrived it's 69*

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll have to go to Canadian Tire and buy a few feet of chain to put around my tires then I won't get stuck if the snow accumulates too much. Those mobility scooters do not move to well if they don't have any traction.

scooter grandpa GIF  

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WSRSOLUTIONS.COM

Yes. Heavy-duty mobility scooters work well in snow up to about six inches. Continue...

Where I live we get a lot more than 6 inches of snow.  Anything over 6 inches and I just leave it parked in the apartment.  If I need anything I just have it delivered.  They do have chains you can wrap around tires I was just checking on how their made and I can put some around my tires then I should be able to push through at least a foot of snowfall with ease.

Il y a 4 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

Numb Nuts toute la nuit sur l'ordinateur à nouveau. 

Plus d'amour pour l'ordinateur que pour sa femme. Tout ce qu'elle est pour lui, c'est sucer et baiser et quelqu'un pour cuisiner et préparer ses repas.  

Les seul sentiments qui la son pour sa petite personne égocentrique