New couple Marta and David

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvoyeurx

if all members don't upgrade and stay standard,rlc have no choice in future for put this couple in normal list.

let's do that guys,don't pay 45$ for unlocked hidden couple,it's not necessery.

rlc want play,ok we can  play too.stay standard pls and let see what's happend.

we have the power of money

ne payer pas pour passer en premium,quand rlc verra qu'ils y a pas assez de membres premium pour les voir,

ils seront forcé de les mettre dans la liste normal,ils veulent jouer et bien on va les avoir à leur propre jeu.resté standard et on verra ce qu'ils se passent.on a le pouvoir de l'argent

if all members don't upgrade and stay standard,rlc have no choice in future for put this couple in normal list.

ne payer pas pour passer en premium,quand rlc verra qu'ils y a pas assez de membres premium pour les voir,

ils seront forcé de les mettre dans la liste normal,ils veulent jouer et bien on va les avoir à leur propre jeu.resté standard et on verra ce qu'ils se passent.on a le pouvoir de l'argent

quien le pone el cascabel al gato , el mundo esta dominado por 5000 personas ricas , vamos todos a quitarles el dinero , es muy facil 7,2 millones de personas contra 5000 .

I think everybody need's to stop paying period.maybe it will learn rlc a lesson.      >:(

Guest observer1

I think everybody need's to stop paying period.maybe it will learn rlc a lesson.      >:(

Erm - I think you will find that, surprise, surprise, they are in it for the money.

If there's no money, then there is no RLC.

Comprend?

Guest observer1

I was thinking of coming back if they got more couples but if I have to pay $45 a month just to see them I will just buy new breaks for my bike next month instead. plus the one pic I saw so far don't impress me at all

Its the law of supply and demand - its your choice, you pay or you don't.

sure because RLC is secretly a charity foundation but they're greedy so they ask for money.

Dude... they're a company. They provide a service and this costs money so they need customers to give them money.

And as it is for every company they need to make profit so they can grow and expand their business. Setting up new apartments and developing new site features are investments. Thye cost money before they start earning.

You probably think that a grocery store is also evil because it dares to ask you to pay for your bread and milk.

I really want to see what they want to do with the Premium: if the new added couple is just an incentive to move to it or they will increase the number of couples further more, like 7 for standard and 12 for premium for example, with the best flats in the premium as well.

I am surprised that the new last couples are in Spain, by the way, as everybody was guessing RLC was choosing Russia instead.

Besides the money the Premium couples might be also more "protected" by going viral.

Guest observer1

I really want to see what they want to do with the Premium: if the new added couple is just an incentive to move to it or they will increase the number of couples further more, like 7 for standard and 12 for premium for example, with the best flats in the premium as well.

I am surprised that the new last couples are in Spain, by the way, as everybody was guessing RLC was choosing Russia instead.

Besides the money the Premium couples might be also more "protected" by going viral.

Yes I agree it will be interesting.

One couple is hardly an incentive to go Premium but they could either:-

1) Increase the numbers of apartments in the Premium sector

2) Less costly for RLC would be to move some of the current apartments to the Premium sector, leaving the Standard as just a "taster" in the same way that the free cams are now. Diana and Efin would be a prime candidate and possibly Alina and Anton as well.  Each one of the current couples have their fans who may pay more for the pleasure(!) of seeing them.  This may have the effect of reducing those who take up a standard subscription but it would still be a net profit for RLC.

3) Get rid of the free cams completely and just provide "taster" videos on the front page of each couple.  Standard would be the only way of accessing the content and Premium would have additional apartments.

4) Have a pay per apartment system - say $5 per apartment/30 days with tasters of each couple to help possible subscribers make up their minds.  Premium apartments would be extra, say $7.50.

I agree too about the "premium" couples being more protected.  There are plently of nutters about (we have them on here) who would hound and stalk inmates but this is less likely if they have to pay for it.

Just my five bobs worth but I'd be interested to hear what other ways the subscribers think they could go.