Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #24

Pete1960

Something I have to admit. When I first watched Leora over the first few years I initially felt that she was phony and only playing for the cams in order to tease and tempt viewers to subscribe to RLC and hopefully draw a decent following or fan base. Perhaps back then there was good truth to this. Even her dancing, sexy body shaking and her repetitive masturbation were exactly that - intentional shows to gain and keep her viewers and provide "hits or top cam" so she could be the #1 draw for RLC. Over the years, obviously it worked. But not sure if Leora was prepared to find herself being excited and turned on by knowing that so many members constantly followed her and appreciated her daily activities. I think this caused her to progress into being an awesome exhibitionist that she has become and also because of this it has given her amazing and explosive orgasms when she masturbates for her fans. It seems that when she performs as close as possible to the cams she might feel like she is having sex (or even an orgy) with all the viewers (men and women watching). The result is twofold - Leora has become a full time 24/7 exhibitionist and she enjoys real life orgasmic masturbations and an increased sex drive with Paul whenever he is willing.

So, basically, I believe Leora has become addicted to RLC and needs RLC and her fans for her personal and sexual enjoyment for now. She is the real deal in front of the cams and why some get attached to her and want "something" much better for her. She is constantly horny to masturbate and have sex, enjoys tasting her own pussy juices and swallowing Paul's cum, loves being naked or half naked or dressed in sexy clothes, loves doing all the "tease" type things, enjoys housework and is a fine beautiful nicely shaped woman. She must be paid nicely by RLC too and have a decent nest egg set aside for the future (not much different than a stripper I know that did really well for herself - big fancy house, boat, big truck and more). Really can't ask for much more of Leora - dream girl. Sure she has faults but more fucking upside to her - mmmmmm - lol.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Something I have to admit. When I first watched Leora over the first few years I initially felt that she was phony and onlyplaying for the cams in order to tease and tempt viewers to subscribe to RLC and hopefully draw a decent following or fan base. Perhaps back then there was good truth to this. Even her dancing, sexy body shaking and her repetitive masturbation were exactly that - intentional shows to gain and keep her viewers and provide "hits or top cam" so she could be the #1 draw for RLC. Over the years, obviously it worked. But not sure if Leora was prepared to find herself being excited and turned on by knowing that so many members constantly followed her and appreciated her daily activities. I think this caused her to progress into being an awesome exhibitionist that she has become and also because of this it has given her amazing and explosive orgasms when she masturbates for her fans. It seems that when she performs as close as possible to the cams she might feel like she is having sex (or even an orgy) with all the viewers (men and women watching). The result is twofold -Leora has become a full time 24/7 exhibitionist and she enjoys real life orgasmic masturbations and an increased sex drive with Paul whenever he is willing.

So, basically, I believe Leora has become addicted to RLC and needs RLC and her fans for her personal and sexual enjoyment for now. She is the real deal in front of the cams and why some get attached to her and want " something"much better for her. She is constantly horny to masturbate and have sex, enjoys tasting her own pussy juices and swallowing Paul's cum, loves being naked or half naked or dressed in sexy clothes, loves doing all the "tease" type things, enjoys housework and is a fine beautiful nicely shaped woman. She must be paid nicely by RLC too and have a decent nest egg set aside for the future (not much different than a stripper I know that did really well for herself - big fancy house, boat , big truck and more).

That's a fair and honest assumption, as to whether it's completely factual or not only Leora knows.

• Upvote 1