Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #24

Pete1960

Sometimes I don't understand Leora's thinking. She had a good audience and she was looking hot and awake.  Paul was asleep and would leave her alone.  But what does she do? Go to bed next to Paul and watches YouTube.

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Sometimes I don't understand Leora's thinking. She had a good audience and she was looking hot and awake.  Paul was asleep and would leave her alone.  But what does she do? Go to bed next to Paul and watches YouTube.

Maybe just a sign she is happy with Paul and getting less horny as she ages.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

After 10,000 or more bates, the novelty kind of wears off.  :biggrin:

For me the novelty of masturbation is still there but my right hand, arm and shoulder aches (carpel tunnel, tennis elbow, bursitis?) to the point of needing to use the switch hitter (left hand) which feels like a stranger jerking me off - and my cock likes it - :smile: 

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

For me the novelty of masturbation is still there but my right hand, arm and shoulder aches (carpel tunnel, tennis elbow, bursitis?) to the point of needing to use the switch hitter (left hand) which feels like a stranger jerking me off - and my cock likes it - :smile: 

Still not nearly as good as the real thing...

• Upvote 1

Good Morning Hello GIF by Loof and Timmy

Good Morning  

great sunday for all family 

11/12/2022 11/December/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Aussie

• Thanks 1