B1 - General Topic 2022 #46 (December)

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

In ALL her Stays, I 've NEVER Seen her bate or even TOUCH HERSELF !! What a Shame !!!! I am really gonna miss Esmi ! 

She did several bates in her last stay. It's like the people complaining about her never actually watched her.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

????   Give me some dates !!   Every time I looked at her, she had Always her phone and NEVER saw her touch herself !   

I think I have 4 bates from her. It's like she wasn't enjoying it and was being forced to bate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I think I have 4 bates from her. It's like she wasn't enjoying it and was being forced to bate.

She was as silent as a person could be no doubt about that. I think that was probably a weird control issue for her not being able to fully let go on cam.

5 minutes ago, super134 said:

She was as silent as a person could be no doubt about that. I think that was probably a weird control issue for her not being able to fully let go on cam.

Ya, she didn't make any sound at all when she bated. She's weird.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

remind me about Radi.... I didnt remember them being there together .. Radi must have just come on ???

They were there together for some time before Sera left. They had fights and Sera was really a bitch. It all started when Sera found out Radi had taken her berries in the fridge and ate them, Radi appologized and bought some new but it was not the right ones and from there the fights really started. She also tried to keep Radi away from the parties in the other apartments before all this.

• Thanks 2