B1 - General Topic 2022 #46 (December)

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

And I see she fucking brought everything she has to good old Marlene's room...

Fuck we are in for a long haul with this do-nothing bitch.

WTF man.

I don't like Esmi yes but I dislike Serafima even more.

breaking bad bullshit GIF

She always seems miserable and hardly smiles. Such a cunt. RLC fucked up once again. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Il y a 5 heures, corvette84 a dit :

I think I have 4 bates from her. It's like she wasn't enjoying it and was being forced to bate.

Yes, there is zero sexuality in her at least in front of the cameras.

It's like she is being paid to have sex with a fat old man & she just wanted to get done with it.

Esmi is not watchable for me but Serafima is on another level.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

I don't know Serafima (although I've probably seen her past, I'm not great on remembering faces) but Elmira is already looking a bit fed up.

There will never be a connection with these girls like Esmi had with them, all the girls in every apartment that new her loved Esmi. And I thought the same thing about fed up.

But I will give the girl a chance, this time around maybe she has changed hopefuly for the good but I don't think anyone will replace Esmi....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

So Sera returns again, very surprising. That said she is one of the most attractive women in the pack and with boobs to die for but as Thes rightly says she is the queen of the Ice Queens although she did start to thaw at the end of her last visit. Some of the women have been known to improve with successive visits but unless she has lost her aloofness and do nothing attitude she will dominate over Elmira and we’ll be in for one hell of a major boring Xmas 😩

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Of all the RLC women i've watched (ie ALL of them) Serafima is the worst. Every piece of her body and face signals hostility. She seems to resent the whole world and shows nothing but contempt for RLC and their subscribers. Having her back shows the difficulty RLC must be having finding new people.

She is for sure a beautiful girl on the outside but i suspect she has a really ugly heart. Oh well thank the lord for Leora!!!!

• Like 4