B1 - General Topic 2022 #46 (December)

On 12/9/2022 at 1:26 PM, switch said:

this is what i don't understand why she is always in top cam ! the guys are really stupid this is why rlc bring back the same boring girls again and again it's because the guys continue watching the same shit all the time.

Likely a free cam.  RLC has been putting up some bedrooms on freecams to attract subs.  They do it when nothing is going on, or even if the girl is changing or is naked.

Which is most of the fucking time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

How come there is no one in the master bedroom?

I know that Esmi is a hard tenant to replace but I thought that room would be filled really fast.

Good question... maybe they can't find someone in the same erotic amazing beauty as Esmi is  to replace her😊

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Thank god do nothing Esmi is finally gone 🤣🤣🤣

I was out for many days but to me is very clear that Sera does much less than Esmi. I'll keep my eyes on her but looks like many here tells the truth about Sera.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I was out for many days but to me is very clear that Sera does much less than Esmi. I'll keep my eyes on her but looks like many here tells the truth about Sera.

Don't even bother watching Sera. She's a sad boring bitch that shouldn't have come back on RLC.

• Upvote 1