B1 - General Topic 2022 #46 (December)

18 hours ago, Ash1 said:

At least that's what Radislava wanted the forum to believe.  The row over the stolen food rumbled on for two months before the forum became aware of it, only then did Radislava try to make amends for it, and it wasn't just Serafima that Radislava stole food from, but Ariana as well.  It's really fucked up when the person stealing food is considered innocent and the person objecting to her food being stolen is a bitch for it.

Yeah Radi wasnt so innocent I guess

1 hour ago, van the man said:

Of all the RLC women i've watched (ie ALL of them) Serafima is the worst. Every piece of her body and face signals hostility. She seems to resent the whole world and shows nothing but contempt for RLC and their subscribers. Having her back shows the difficulty RLC must be having finding new people.

She is for sure a beautiful girl on the outside but i suspect she has a really ugly heart. Oh well thank the lord for Leora!!!!

it doesn't seem like they are having any problems with bringing repeats back when they want to.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, van the man said:

Of all the RLC women i've watched (ie ALL of them) Serafima is the worst. Every piece of her body and face signals hostility. She seems to resent the whole world and shows nothing but contempt for RLC and their subscribers. Having her back shows the difficulty RLC must be having finding new people.

She is for sure a beautiful girl on the outside but i suspect she has a really ugly heart. Oh well thank the lord for Leora!!!!

What!! She's not gone yet? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

How is Sera top cam? She is doing the exact same thing as before. She's a fucking joke. 🙄

Yep! Absolutely fuck all except being depressing. And this is suppose to be entertainment!! A real bad joke from RLC!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, RonS said:

There's nothing you can say bad about Ariana she was great in many ways she also done meditation, very beautiful girl.

Yes. Very beautiful. She has a fit body, nice tan, great orgasm, and very generous in nudity. She really should be back!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Just a daily reminder that Esmi leaving was so dumb 🤣🤣

The sisters like all the other girls had to leave at some point.   Starting to realize that Rlc’s recruitment has fizzled and we’ll continue to see girls who are previous residents 

42 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

The sisters like all the other girls had to leave at some point.   Starting to realize that Rlc’s recruitment has fizzled and we’ll continue to see girls who are previous residents 

Of course, although I think there was more to come from them, and if you are gonna replace them, at least make it worth it. Those that hated them got a big dick in return.