B1 - General Topic 2022 #46 (December)

On 12/8/2022 at 4:14 AM, Ash1 said:

At least that's what Radislava wanted the forum to believe.  The row over the stolen food rumbled on for two months before the forum became aware of it, only then did Radislava try to make amends for it, and it wasn't just Serafima that Radislava stole food from, but Ariana as well.  It's really fucked up when the person stealing food is considered innocent and the person objecting to her food being stolen is a bitch for it.

That's RLC members for ya, a bunch of simps thinking a girl is innocent cos she has her legs open 24/7 🤣

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Does nothing but watch and talk about Serafima all day long and wonders why she is top cam. Shit is just comical I tell you🤣

this is what i don't understand why she is always in top cam ! the guys are really stupid this is why rlc bring back the same boring girls again and again it's because the guys continue watching the same shit all the time.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Yes great fun watching a chick with a napkin tucked in her panties 24/7.  very tasty.

I would never watch her unless she is doing something that I like, and that would be on replay. I see it in the top cams below and get accused of watching that sad sack.😄

Please sign this petition to remove Serafima!!

CHNG.IT

To the owners of RLC you have scooped the bottom of the barrell with the return of Serafima, how could you stoop to such disrespect to your subscribers, we the undersigned request immediate removal of...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

I think that Serafima has been living in Barcelona since she left RLC last year because if I remember correctly that she knew a guy (maybe a boyfriend) and she moved to his place after leaving RLC. 

So, my guess is that her participation this time will be a short one (a month or so) to fill a room until the next participant arrives. I hope this is the case not as she stayed for about 6 months last time she was in B1.  Polya, who has been living in Barcelona for few years, stayed in B2 for only one month.  

The master bedroom is still vacant and this makes it interesting to know who will be the next occupant. 

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think that Serafima has been living in Barcelona since she left RLC last year because if I remember correctly that she knew a guy (maybe a boyfriend) and she moved to his place after leaving RLC. 

So, my guess is that her participation this time will be a short one (a month or so) to fill a room until the next participant arrives. I hope this is the case not as she stayed for about 6 months last time she was in B1.  Polya, who has been living in Barcelona for few years, stayed in B2 for only one month.  

The master bedroom is still vacant and this makes it interesting to know who will be the next occupant. 

Ya, they keep bringing the worst girls back. 👎

• Like 3