B1 - General Topic 2022 #46 (December)

OMG Serafima take 3......Frozen... "The ICE Princess" returns to B-1 again.

For those of you don't know, Sera is the almost the spitting image of my wife who passed away many years ago now. 

I have a love hate relationship with Serafima for this reason. She is a such an incredibly beautiful woman, I just wished there was a real fire that burned inside of her, and the passion and desire to be more sensual and seductive, like the one my wife had.

I long for those memories and not just in my dreams.

It is said that 3rd time is charm.... time will tell on this old proverb.

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

OMG Serafima take 3......Frozen... "The ICE Princess" returns to B-1 again.

For those of you don't know, Sera is the almost the spitting image of my wife who passed away many years ago now. 

I have a love hate relationship with Serafima for this reason. She is a such a beautiful woman, I just wished there was a real fire that burned inside of her, and the passion and desire to sensual and seductive, like the one my wife had.

I long for those memories and not just in my dreams.

It is said that 3rd time is charm.... time will tell on this old proverb.

At least Sera did some bates at the end of her last stay. There was no sexual emotion in them, but they were bates.

1 hour ago, likeavirgil said:

I hope they'll bring back Ariana. Her ass will balance Serafima's tits

I agree with you that I would like to see Ariana again but not for the reason that you mentioned in your post.  She has a great personality and I consider her one of the most outgoing RLC's girls and almost all the other girls loved her. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree with you that I would like to see Ariana again but not for the reason that you mentioned in your post.  She has a great personality and I consider her one of the most outgoing RLC's girls and almost all the other girls loved her. 

ah, yes, that as well

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

They were there together for some time before Sera left. They had fights and Sera was really a bitch. It all started when Sera found out Radi had taken her berries in the fridge and ate them, Radi appologized and bought some new but it was not the right ones and from there the fights really started. She also tried to keep Radi away from the parties in the other apartments before all this.

ya thats right   thanks ... real cunty behavior ...  

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

At least Sera did some bates at the end of her last stay. There was no sexual emotion in them, but they were bates.

true  so emotionless    she would be a sad fuck to see ...

did she ever have sex with a guy ... there was that gay guy she let feel her up or something ???   that was with 4 other girls   a weird night 

3 hours ago, likeavirgil said:

I hope they'll bring back Ariana. Her ass will balance Serafima's tits

Definately a more classy and friendly and playful girl... (Megan and her bating together  was epic )

• Like 1

5 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

????   Give me some dates !!   Every time I looked at her, she had Always her phone and NEVER saw her touch herself !   

you can find some on the outside sites 

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

They were there together for some time before Sera left. They had fights and Sera was really a bitch. It all started when Sera found out Radi had taken her berries in the fridge and ate them, Radi appologized and bought some new but it was not the right ones and from there the fights really started. She also tried to keep Radi away from the parties in the other apartments before all this.

At least that's what Radislava wanted the forum to believe.  The row over the stolen food rumbled on for two months before the forum became aware of it, only then did Radislava try to make amends for it, and it wasn't just Serafima that Radislava stole food from, but Ariana as well.  It's really fucked up when the person stealing food is considered innocent and the person objecting to her food being stolen is a bitch for it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

At least that's what Radislava wanted the forum to believe.  The row over the stolen food rumbled on for two months before the forum became aware of it, only then did Radislava try to make amends for it, and it wasn't just Serafima that Radislava stole food from, but Ariana as well.  It's really fucked up when the person stealing food is considered innocent and the person objecting to her food being stolen is a bitch for it.

Serafima is a fucking bitch.....period! Radi was awesome to me. 😜

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3