Martina & Alberto - 2022 #23

Noldus

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

1206 Martina home

Thanks @Noldus  I am sure the Martina lovers are happy about her safe return. I hope those lovers get a short glimpse of her and a return on investment before her next departure; Perhaps you will see her again in the pm or in the morning? Good Luck!  Does anyone know if Alberto gave her the customary kiss and smile...? 

• Like 1

The more time she spends with her other BWF, she realizes that her time with Alberto is becoming less and less interesting. Yes, the sex and sharing of life together with Alberto is very good but it is not worth much compared to her 'new' BWF relationship: all new, all beautiful; sex, attention, tenderness, continuous desire, endless discussion, love, activities, travel etc.

We all go through this in a new relationship. And Martina knows very well that her feeling with Alberto is getting much less interesting. This does not take away Alberto's qualities, but the sparks are no longer there and Martina in her personality is always looking for those 'sparks' .... that we always look for in life ....  
Martian doesn't seem to be able to make choices, she wants everything at the same time: a man at home and men and women for the pleasure of adventures without limits. Such a scenario can't last a lifetime for a man or a woman...it's like starting something and never finishing it, the satisfaction of completing something never comes,  to find our soul mate...💖

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

I don't see any changes in their relationship. But might be that I'm a bit blind or others want to see things they want to see. But doesn't matter, since the two know how their relatonship currently is and that's what counts, not what we think or discuss here about this topic.😁

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

The more time she spends with her other BWF, she realizes that her time with Alberto is becoming less and less interesting. Yes, the sex and sharing of life together with Alberto is very good but it is not worth much compared to her 'new' BWF relationship: all new, all beautiful; sex, attention, tenderness, continuous desire, endless discussion, love, activities, travel etc.

We all go through this in a new relationship. And Martina knows very well that her feeling with Alberto is getting much less interesting. This does not take away Alberto's qualities, but the sparks are no longer there and Martina in her personality is always looking for those 'sparks' .... that we always look for in life ....  
Martian doesn't seem to be able to make choices, she wants everything at the same time: a man at home and men and women for the pleasure of adventures without limits. Such a scenario can't last a lifetime for a man or a woman...it's like starting something and never finishing it, the satisfaction of completing something never comes,  to find our soul mate...💖

got to feel sorry for Alberto he out working strange hours then when the weekend comes Martina is nowhere to be seen and hes living like a bachelor while shes out doing whatever she does, does she ever give him a second thought when she's out and about I tend to think not, it definitely appears there's more action out of the flat than in it subscriber's being short changed 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

got to feel sorry for Alberto he out working strange hours then when the weekend comes Martina is nowhere to be seen and hes living like a bachelor while shes out doing whatever she does, does she ever give him a second thought when she's out and about I tend to think not, it definitely appears there's more action out of the flat than in it subscriber's being short changed 

I'm agree with you.

If she is so often outside, it is surely for an "activity" that gives her a lot of pleasure and in this sense, she does not hesitate to spend as much time as possible in this "activity".  We understand this because we are humans with needs to be fulfilled. And if an activity brings us a lot of satisfaction, we manage to 'do' it all the way. And with Martina, we have no doubts about these needs....

Especially since she doesn't have to worry about Alberto, he can spend the whole weekend alone without any problem and Alberto accepts 'all' activities that she likes. This is a rare situation, I don't know any man who has an emotional bond with a woman who would accept to be like a "service man" for sex and affection when she is not with someone else. But if Alberto doesn't have a problem with that, it's his choice. Martina is very lucky in a way...

P.S. But for RLC clients, it's worthless as entertainment.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I don't see any changes in their relationship. But might be that I'm a bit blind or others want to see things they want to see. But doesn't matter, since the two know how their relatonship currently is and that's what counts, not what we think or discuss here about this topic.😁

Yes you are full blind for many year LOL ! To help, I can tell you to read the forum but your blind LOL !

P.S. That one was so easy, bring more , we like it 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

do we have proofs she fuck another guy ?

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Good morning. I had to check if Martina went back out. 

Don't feel sorry for Alberto, he has a job and can leave the situation (whatever that is) whenever he wants. Another female is easy to find in Barcelona.  And why should there be any concern for Martina, she is who she is, if she is not in the apartment, she is not in the apartment. RLC has no concern, the subscribers are paying them and there is less bonus money they need to payout to Alberto and Martina. 

However, for Martina “the spirit catches you and you will fall down”. I just hope she graduates school before the “spirit” is successful.  

Also, in case you are wondering, Martina is most likely (no proof of course) with the big guy. I am told she owes him payment for a bet made for an iPhone. I am also told you can hear proof of that bet and payment when he was recently over. I wish I could hear it! And I thought they were just good friends without benefits.