Martina & Alberto - 2022 #23

Noldus

Hace 2 horas, Pete1960 dijo:

Aquí vamos, los conspiradores de fantasía están de vuelta, sin pruebas, solo imaginaciones vívidas 😅

Fantasy Ludacris GIF

I think they are two accounts of the same person, one is the account "of his logic" and the other is the account "speculator" and it seems as if he had confused his account when he wanted to speculate...😏

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

Is this a special celebration weekend in Barcelona?  I've checked several web pages and other than Christmas markets, I nothing that would be a two-day celebration.

No nothing special...🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, philo said:

I continue to be amazed at the spin on this forum. We have watched Martina leave home with different men in the middle of the night on more than one occasion. Yet, people as where Martina is sleeping. Whether she comes home shit faced and needing a rest or whether she is full of energy, the only thing some can come up with is the need for "proof". This shit is funnier than a Buggs Bunny cartoon. 

hate to say but your getting very like deepdave or maybe you are him lol

14 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

If you want to refute something that I said, why don't you quote it...show how it was wrong, and offer you own statement of evidence to refute it. That is how intelligent people have a conversation.

19 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

You ended your comment with "lol". So, I may have taken your comment too seriously. If so, then, I apologize. But I still didn't get the humor so there is something missing that went over my head. 

32 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

The theory that there are multiple “Deepdave” accounts is very complimentary.  If you are wrong it means that there are many people who agree or have similar thoughts as me.  Thank you. Have a great day to you and all my fake accounts.

• Haha 2

Martina need a good nap after so much activities outisde and Alberto is due for a full oil change since a long time...How Martina will perform ?😴

And by all accounts she works a lot during the night in a garage and she likes her job very much and I am very happy for her and us.....👩‍🦰

P.S. I write it this way because Deep (with his multiple accounts) will not be able to understand and that's better. 🤣

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Martina need a good nap after so much activities outisde and Alberto is due for a full oil change since a long time...How Martina will perform ?😴

And by all accounts she works a lot during the night in a garage and she likes her job very much and I am very happy for her and us.....👩‍🦰

P.S. I write it this way because Deep (with his multiple accounts) will not be able to understand and that's better. 🤣

I am so upset. I don’t understand anything you say.  Your posts show such a “Deep” understanding of Martina and Alberto.  I wish I had your great mind.  Please accept my “Deep”est apology.  Have a great day. LOL.

• Haha 3